Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Bow Hunting Video DVD Elk Deer WT MD Antelope $2.50 >

Bow Hunting Video DVD Elk Deer WT MD Antelope $2.50

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Bow Hunting Video DVD Elk Deer WT MD Antelope $2.50

Old 02-05-2006, 10:17 PM

Default Bow Hunting Video DVD Elk Deer WT MD Antelope $2.50

This is my personal home video of my bow-hunting season; my 2005 journal, it is a little something different for you to view. It is about my little brother, cousin, best friend, and myself. Our ups and downs our hits and misses. I made it as a record of our season, it was a good one, to remember in the years to come. I thought it turned out pretty good, so I thought I would share it with you. Shot in central Montana. It has some good Elk, Deer, and Antelope footage. The video is not of the greatest quality with the resources I have available. The editing software came free with my DVD burner, my camera is a hi 8, but I did borrow a digital camera for some of the shots. It is recorded on a DVD-R. Some of the shots were from a great distance in low light, some of the sound had to be removed because of the wind. I only caught 1 of the kills on tape, 3 after the fact, and a few misses, but there is over an hour of mule deer, white tail, elk and antelope. This is my first video, it is a learning process for me, and I believe my next one will be much better. I think for the price you will enjoy the DVD. I am trying to make a little money to get a better camera and software, If you like wildlife videos you will like this. I have sold a few on Ebay and they were very happy with the video. I accept paypal to this address, [email protected] or email for address to send money. The video is $2.50 plus $2.50 shipping and handling. Take care, Casey