Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Sick new way to hunt Deer

Old 03-13-2005, 02:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Sick new way to hunt Deer

It would be a wrong way of hunting. BUt i say it would be fun tho. You gotta admit that.
Old 03-15-2005, 06:26 PM

This made CBS news tonight. I gotta say I thought they covered it well. They did not turn it into an anti-hunting story like I would've thought. They gave hunters the chance to speak out against it. They showed a quadraplegic that wanted to hunt from his bed. I feel bad for that quadraplegic, but computer trigger pulling from another state isn't the answer.

The owner said "I'm gonna push this as far as I can until it's illegal". Attaboy. That's why we have so many laws.
Old 03-15-2005, 06:46 PM
Fork Horn

wow.. that is really sad, Hopefullly this does not continue
Old 03-15-2005, 08:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Now maybe i can take that Canadian hunting trip i have been wanting. The world is at my finger tips. Maybe after that i could slide over to montana to the milk river bottoms. Imagine the possibilities. If I calculate the angel of the dangle, and multiply that by the heat of the meat, and then divide that by the mass of the ass I,m sure my hunts will be a great success. Well, gotta go I have to do my finger exercises so i can be ready for my up comming trips!![X(][:'(]
Old 03-19-2005, 10:55 AM

ORIGINAL: wvvet

I can just see the excuses now. I missed the deer because my mouse went suddenly dead. Doh!

Texas has put a stop to it
Old 03-19-2005, 11:06 AM

Thats always a good thing.
Old 03-19-2005, 01:44 PM

That ain't any different then sitting in a treestand waiting for a stupid deer to walk by it.
It all got started from lazy hunters that didn't want to walk,treestands, baiting, calling, scents etc. so they may as well take it to the max!
Old 03-19-2005, 02:15 PM

If people are going to hunt, what way do you think people should do it? The traditionally way we do it now? Or the Lazy Click N' kill method?

It takes away from what hunting was originally intended to be.
Old 03-19-2005, 03:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

I agree with nyorange. Both examples require about the same amount of hunter skill.
Old 03-25-2005, 02:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

OMG!!! thats all we need............ freakin bin laden could get on this guys website and shoot him and everyone around his ranch dead. Obviously this nit wit didnt give his idea much thought.............

Quick Reply: Sick new way to hunt Deer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.