Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

NRA?

Old 02-07-2005, 01:27 PM

Default RE: NRA?

my parents are in nra and me and my wife will soon be. if you enjoy owning firearsm, then i recommend you join
Old 02-07-2005, 05:04 PM

keep them coming
Old 02-07-2005, 05:05 PM

join my huntin competition!
Old 02-07-2005, 05:09 PM

I only need like 4 people if you want to have fun and show off your trophys!
Old 02-07-2005, 06:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

What do you get when you join the NRA?
You get to help ensure that our Second Amendment is protected from being watered down, or out-right erased from our Constitution!
While the anti's, and even some in our own ranks down-play it's importance, the Second Amendment, the right to bear arms, protects every other right and freedom, we enjoy as Americans! That is enough right there to justify the cost of being an NRA member!
You also get a magazine, some gun insurance, and other small benefits, all for less than some other gun, and hunting magazine subscriptions cost!
Mainly, as I've said at first, you get to help ensure the survival of our Second Amendment! All of our other rights and freedoms are protected by our Second Amendment, including our hunting rights!
At 4 million+ members, the NRA is the best thing we have to protect our freedom to own guns! While the NRA is one of the most powerful lobbying groups in America, at 4 million members, it is only a fraction of the 80 million gun owners in this country!
Every gun owner and hunter should be a member of the NRA!
Make no mistake, our Second Amendment freedom IS under attack! Gun bans have happened in other countries, and it CAN happen here too!
The NRA stands between our guns, and a gun-less America!
Old 02-08-2005, 06:24 PM
Fork Horn

If you watched any of the Presidential election coverage last year, you would have seen how important gun owners were to the election. The NRA is the most powerful collection of gun owners who want to maintain their right to own a gun.