Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Is Poaching Okay???

Old 03-07-2005, 02:53 PM

Default RE: Is Poaching Okay???

comma after actually, put what you are saying in quotes, no use for the and at the beginning of that sentence, comma after is, and a semi colon after us. Wow Big, we have alot of work to do now don't we!!!
Old 03-07-2005, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey bigcoutry, let me know if I have this down yet.

I have a porsche 911 twin turbo *pound my chest*

you spell like a monkey on prozac *pound my chest some more and feel something tingle in my pants*

I have an IQ of 148...I am a GOD !!!! *now my head won't fit in my peice of crap car but I can finally use that rubber I've been saving since freshman year at band camp*

I can call you lots of names *I win you lose*

so, is that about right? Do I get the "I have my head so far up my a$$ I can see my tonsils award" ?
Old 03-07-2005, 02:57 PM

How do I UNSUBSCRIBE from this topic? I can take anymore. I left one message, now my email is flooded with replies every day of the week all day long. This topic is never going to die I don't want anymore notices of responses. Help!
Old 03-07-2005, 02:59 PM

Bear and Big.... I sincerely hope my 4:45 post can help the two of you. I strongly encourage the both of you to click on the provided link.
Old 03-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Typical Buck

hehe big
As I said NO clue.You shouldnt call people out when the 1st thing you would do is call the law.
I am sure you will make a good goverment worker.Just make sure you follow the leader off the cliff when he jumps:} Goverment worker just slightly under a trash man but over oposum on the ladder of life.

Ty moose my kids are my life I am a stay at home dad. So right now I am taking care of my kids. Unlike the govement workers that are geting payed to typ on here.
Old 03-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Personally I think it should just be removed. We're all getting pi$$ed and it's starting to get out of hand.
Old 03-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

For future reference it's alot easier and less time consuming to stare at yourself in the mirror and repeat the phrase "you talkin' to me?".

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Clearance....I can feel your pain.

Like many others said no is no
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: moosehornhunter

Bear and Big.... I sincerely hope my 4:45 post can help the two of you. I strongly encourage the both of you to click on the provided link.

couldn't think of anything huh? That's OK, you must have used all 148 for the day.

Quick Reply: Is Poaching Okay???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.