Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 just sayin' hey and postin' a pic >

just sayin' hey and postin' a pic

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

just sayin' hey and postin' a pic

Old 02-03-2005, 01:36 PM

Default RE: just sayin' hey and postin' a pic

Congrats on your buck, great looking trophy. Always nice to find ladies who would rather hunt than beat tin cans at a PETA convention. What type smokepole were you using and how far a shot?
Old 02-03-2005, 05:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congradulations on your trophies. 17 yards you say. You must have had on the right perfume.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:35 PM
Fork Horn

Thats a nice' un. Deer ain't bad either.
Old 02-03-2005, 06:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: graveyard zombie

Congrats on your buck, great looking trophy. Always nice to find ladies who would rather hunt than beat tin cans at a PETA convention. What type smokepole were you using and how far a shot?
i think it was 17 yds. and she has a knight 50 cal. muzzy.....and a peta convention, lmao.....not these womenmaybe though, she could dress up in deerskin,she sould run through the field,i could shoot her with my bow and hang her for all to see, like the girl in the lepoard skin that cages herself....
Old 02-03-2005, 07:48 PM
Typical Buck

i shoot a knight inline...50 cal.
i used to dab a lil coon pee/code blue on my neck but this day i was scent free...not even skeeter spray.

I'd LOVE to go to a PETA meeting....I'd probably end up getting arrested but it'd be fun...but it'd have be during the off season...huntin' comes first!!! ALWAYS!!!

hm-
sounds like fun...i'm game next time they come to town.
Old 02-04-2005, 03:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

sorry i forgot INLINE....
Old 02-04-2005, 08:24 AM
Typical Buck

well isn't someone emotional today....lol.
i didn't see that you answered until i already posted....go take some midol.
Old 02-06-2005, 07:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Girl!

Don't let the braggin stop ya from posting here ,Why do ya think we're all here for LOL, That's a very super good looking buck with a very decent rack definetly as good or even better than any buck I've taken and I've taken lot's ,just not lot's with big rack's .Dumb luck is what I call it ,I've had some close call's with some nice buck's ,but I hunt with my bow and even though the deer is in tight doesn't mean that there's a good shot .I'd sooner not shoot ,than shoot and have him run off wounded from a poor decision that I made .I know it's gonna happen soon I've been getting closer to 11pointer that I've been hunting now for 3 yrs but will be 4 yrs next season .I've seen him on numerous occassion's,and had him within the 30yrd range 3time's,but just not a shot that I'm willing to take,branch's in the way ,behind some brush ,and a bad angle he never once gave me a good shot .I'll soon catch up to him ,I'm getting him patterned pretty good . This is a pic of him last summer July ,I never got him again this season because I never hunted that location too much since the landowner's son is just beginning to bowhunt and I thought I'd leave him alone ,he told me that I was welcome to hunt there but oh well!
At least he seen this guy numerous time's and last seen him the last day before bow season closed . Maybe next season .

nubo

Old 02-10-2005, 04:21 PM
Typical Buck

that's a monster....hope you get him this year.
good luck.