Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Top 3 favorites

Old 09-05-2002, 09:02 AM

Default Top 3 favorites

I am done with going to shows for the year and ready to hunt. But out of all the products I have seen this year, and some I even bought. These are my top three overall favorite products of the year.

I saw this in Lufkin, Texas at a Hunt-Arama show the Trophy Cooler which has to be a taxidermist heaven sent product, to me this would allow you to stay at the hunting camp longer or if you are traveling.

Cut away view

Top view.

This was at the AMO tradeshow in Nashville, TN and again at Buckmasters in Montgomery, AL. This is the second favorite product I have seen. It has to be the most family/ take a kid hunting stand I have seen. One of my big things on a double wide stand was it had to have expanded metal on the back and sides for safety. I think this is a must for anyone taking a kid hunting and putting him in a stand. Big Oak Stand is the only one I have seen to do this.

Show picture.

Field picture

My third and final favorite was a hard choice between the new Motorola Wildlife Phone but, I decided on the jacket instead. Really like this looks of this jacket from Weber.

Either way out of dozen of products I like this year, these are my two favorites. Did I buy them no. Will I yes. My wife always said I had expensive taste and as soon as I pay the dentist bill off. LOL

The worse thing about shows, you can’t just go to one because they never have everything, I went to 8 this year and still something new at each one.

www.mosportsmen.com
&
http://walden.mvp.net
Old 09-06-2002, 02:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Top 3 favorites

they look like some good buys to me... wonder what they cost. probley an arm and a leg
<blockquote>Shoot Em, Eat Em, Mount Em
Build Ford ToughVisit My Website
and please sign my guest book
Old 09-07-2002, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Horntagger buy some for us to we will field test them
for you no charge!!
Old 09-07-2002, 08:32 PM

I tried out one of the PLOTMASTER models and it worked great.....A little too pricey for me though at $2500.00.

http://www.cartogra.com/rs/35D6BABE-...77A760E/screen