Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Everyones Favorites!!!! >

Everyones Favorites!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Everyones Favorites!!!!

Old 08-28-2008, 06:11 PM
Typical Buck

Default Everyones Favorites!!!!

alright guys i'm about to start one hell of a debate with this one!! just kiddin folks anyway i'm in the market for new broadheads i've been shooting muzzys for a while, and i know they've beengood ones in the pastbut i've come to realize other companies have surpassed them in performance and quality. i just can't decide. so, i'm gonna ask the experts in this field, what is your favorite broadhead and why? gonna get them pretty soon so i'd appreciate some help guys thanks!
Old 08-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Everyones Favorites!!!!

Well .. chucks , I use Muzzeys too and quiet frankly I'm real happy with them therefore I can't see myself using anything else.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

Well .. chucks , I use Muzzeys too and quiet frankly I'm real happy with them therefore I can't see myself using anything else.
X2
Old 08-28-2008, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am shooting the wasp 100 grain boss this year, like the design seems to have good reviews ... I am also a fan of the stinger buzzcuts
Old 08-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

I do like the Muzzy's as I have used them the last three years. This year I did start shooting the G5 Striker Broadhead this year. They fly very well and will be using them for the upcoming season.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I started using Montecs 2 seasons ago. They are a very tough broadhead and fly true.Some people have complained about a slight whistling noise why in flight but it has never seemed to bother me that much. If you would rather try the G5 Strikers, they too fly true, are tough, and don't seem to make the noise. However, they have replaceable blades so you may only get 1 deer per head, but they do make replaceable blades.

I tried the Rage out one afternoon last year and thought they were junk so I threw them in the trash. I shot a buck and it did not fully deploy, and didn't have any penetration hardly. I saw the deer a few weeks later and it was perfectly healthy, but it put an end to me using any mechanical heads.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

4 blade Stingers.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'll just give you the quick run down of my favorite heads in each category. (* Disclaimer: I shoot high energy set ups)

Mechs:
Rage 2 Blade
Rocket Stricknine
Rocket Sidewinder (3 and 4 blade)
Rocky Mt. Gator XP
Rocky Mt. Snyper 2 blade

Fixed 3 Blade:
G5 Striker
Wac-Em
Rocky Mt. Blitz
Muzzy MX3
NAP Nitron

Fixed 4 blade:
Slick Trick
Magnus Stinger 4 blade

Cut on Contact style
Magnus stinger
Muzzy Phantom
Magnus Snuffer in a 3 blade

Old 08-28-2008, 07:55 PM
Typical Buck

i'm thinking very seriously about the slick trick 100 gr. anybody on here shoot these?
Old 08-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Fork Horn

I have shot Muzzy's for years, but I just got the Slick Tricks today. I haven't shot them yet, but they have gotten rave reviews.

Quick Reply: Everyones Favorites!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.