Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

2 does at the same time

Old 01-11-2005, 06:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 2 does at the same time

Yea but lets get back to the weight thing. Are you sure it was 170 lbs. ? Now them BAMA does are known to be skinny little things. Areyou sure it was 170? are you sure? I,ll tell you what to do. calculate the angle of the dangle, multiply that by the mass of the ass, divide that into the heat of the meat. This scientific formula should get you the exact weight of that big bama doe. [8D]
Old 01-12-2005, 07:13 AM
Fork Horn

calculate the angle of the dangle, multiply that by the mass of the ass, divide that into the heat of the meat. This scientific formula should get you the exact weight of that big bama doe
MOTOWNHONKEY, I did exactly what you told me and it was a little bigger than I expected. I was way off with the 170lbs.......it was more like 670lbs!!! Maybe I didn't do something right.
Old 01-12-2005, 09:43 AM

I ran the numbers and it appears to me what you shot was not a doe, but a rare antlerless 'Bama moose. If I were you I would call the game and fish department and all the local media, because according to all these people who were not there you obviosly (sp) got one. I am willing to bet that there are probably some does in Alabama that get damn near that size on the hoof. Especially in the "Blackbelt" region. Just my two cents.

Good job and congrats to hunter that has 2 does dead within site of his stand on the last afternoon of doe season!! No matter the size!!!!!
Old 01-12-2005, 01:00 PM
Fork Horn

i wish we had weighed her. Pretty heavy.
Old 01-12-2005, 01:19 PM

I killed two does one time with one shot from a shotgun. Ain't I cool.
Old 01-12-2005, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

calculate the angle of the dangle, multiply that by the mass of the ass, divide that into the heat of the meat. This scientific formula should get you the exact weight of that big bama doe.
Boyyyyyyyy. u sure are one crazy HONKEY!! I like the way you think boy!!! LMao!!
HOwever if you want to learn the way to weight them in the woods you need to measure there brisket around, there is a chart that shows you on the site, bigger the girth heavier the deer and its exact within a few pounds.
Old 01-13-2005, 07:15 AM
Fork Horn

measure there brisket around, there is a chart that shows you on the site
where is that turkey fan? I could still get a good idea about the weight after we get the meat from the processor.( if he don't butcher it all up)
Old 01-13-2005, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Those kind of days are rare, but worth the wait.