Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 chi vang attorneys will use self defense and >

chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

Old 12-22-2004, 09:12 AM

Default RE: chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

same thing here. This girls mom is sueing wal-mart for selling her 24 yr old daughter a gun she used to kill herself. Wal-mart followed protocol and sold her the gun legally. The sad part of this thing is a lawyer like quiksilver will defend her and get the $25 million. I know i am way off from hunting, but this kind of thing chaps my ass.
Along with your treehunter, I don't want to stear away from this debate but had to throw this in. But the same goes way back when that chick(I think) was rewarded millions because she spilled McDonalds coffee all over her lap. WTF? The liberals pass this crap through all the time. What ever happened to owning up to your OWN stupidity? Not the manufacturer or establishment!
Old 12-22-2004, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

The sad part of this thing is a lawyer like quiksilver will defend her and get the $25 million.
How about a Lawyer like John Edwards.
Old 12-22-2004, 10:14 AM

ORIGINAL: rem7400 2

I read that WalMart story today in the paper. Total BS!!!! Unfortunately the complainant gets their day in court and WalMart has to expend dollars to defend themselves. Even if WalMart is successful and gets a summary judgement to dismiss, the slimeball lawyer walks away with no repurcussions. That has got to change, if you file a frivolous lawsuit you should have to pay restitution to the defendant(s) and the courts.
The plaintiff's arguments are legally, weak same as the defendant Vang's self defense argument is weak.
The only real worry in these cases is when you have a judge with an agenda that allows legally deficient arguments to proceed due to bias.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what I'm talking about. The end result will be Wal Mart will no longer carry hunting supplies which affects ALL of us and our hunting because of one person's stupidity - Wall Mart didn't pull the trigger.[:@]
Old 12-22-2004, 11:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

CalNewbie - you are clearly jaded by your own political views and distaste for an opposing viewpoint.
Blame the victim. A common liberal tactic
As investigation often reveals that the victim DID shoot first, provoke, attack, etc. Not a common liberal tactic, pal... a common DEFENSE tactic.
And of course Robert Owens is the only possible authority on the subject
No, Owens is NOT the only authority on the subject. He cites over 60 resources, each of which cite hundreds more. I was merely offering an example of an expert opinion on the topic, a starting point for a would-be researcher. If you're gonna argue that crime scenes are never compromised by investigators, victims and interlopers, you'd better eat your Wheaties.
Here we have a tool of a weak mind. "We will never know the real truth".
Here we have a tool of a weak mind. There is no video, there is no audio tape, there are only eyewitness accounts. That eyewitness testimony will be biased on both sides, and truthfulness will be an issue. We WILL NEVER KNOW THE REAL TRUTH, contrary to what you may believe.
While I think the self-defense theory is b.s., you can certainly investigate it logically. If the hunting party had fired into the ground at his feet there will be physical evidence. Presumably the person to shoot at Chai Vang was the first to be shot. The rifle would be on the ground, an empty cartridge in the chamber or a casing on the ground. A bullet might be found in the dirt (might be hard to find even if it was there).
That's been my point all along. Evidence may be presented at trial of the presence of the aforesaid items. Further, evidence may reveal that those items were removed, repositioned or otherwise tampered with. Evidently you were there, so you know exactly what happened. The rest of us are doomed to wonder how the events actually unfolded... Please enlighten us.
Old 12-22-2004, 11:16 AM

ya just reaffirmed why i hate lawyers- you talk outta both sides of your mouth but ya dont listen[:'(][:@]

??? what the diference between a jack-ass and a certain wanna-be lawyer

jack knows hes an ass!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

guys dont feed the a$$hole he thrives on it- i am going to block all quicks postings hes made his point then changed it to suit him- ignore him-

-------------------------------------------
Old 12-22-2004, 12:14 PM
Fork Horn

why are you talking like you are trying to impress somebody? You think you are the only educated person on here? Here let me get out my thesaurus and make myself look good. Get over yourself! When you first started running your dicklicker about 10 pages ago, I was looking past your ignorance because you are still a wannabe lawyer. Now you have actually got under my skin. I know you will get the satisfaction for doing this but I hope everyone on this forum picks up on your bulls**t.
Old 12-22-2004, 01:57 PM

Yes, Stump, attorneys DO like to get paid for their work. I also challenge you to find another profession that isn't "all about the money." Soldiers, airmen, marines, and sailors.

More groups that a pinko lawyers hate.

Keep it up, fellas, he's not as smart as he thinks he is, but it is fun to read this post.
Old 12-22-2004, 02:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Treehunter:
why are you talking like you are trying to impress somebody? You think you are the only educated person on here? Here let me get out my thesaurus and make myself look good. Get over yourself! When you first started running your dicklicker about 10 pages ago, I was looking past your ignorance because you are still a wannabe lawyer. Now you have actually got under my skin. I know you will get the satisfaction for doing this but I hope everyone on this forum picks up on your bulls**t.
You've managed to violate Rules 1, 2, 3, 8, 12, and 15 all in one post! If you can't manage to have a healthy debate without questioning my professional abilities, intelligence, sexuality and vocabulary, then you should consider not responding.

I'm unsure what it is that makes you so angry, as I have simply stated and supported an unpopular point of view. While some of you may think said support is lacking, and/or preposterous, I am entitled to my views. If you all would listen to a liberal point of view every once in a while, instead of flying off your broomhandles, you might learn something.
Old 12-22-2004, 02:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Soldiers, airmen, marines, and sailors.
Sorry dude, they all get paid, too.

cut off their paychecks and see what happens.
Old 12-22-2004, 02:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry dude, they all get paid, too.
Yea but they get paid for doing something honorable

Quick Reply: chi vang attorneys will use self defense and

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.