Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 More on the Wisconsin Incident... >

More on the Wisconsin Incident...

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

More on the Wisconsin Incident...

Old 12-02-2004, 01:15 PM

Default More on the Wisconsin Incident...

From the Minneapolis Star Tribune:

"When Chai Soua Vang allegedly opened fire on hunters who confronted him about trespassing near Rice Lake, Wis., another Wisconsin county had a warrant for his arrest for trespassing while hunting in 2002 and failing to pay the fine.

That outstanding warrant from Green Lake County means that Vang, charged with killing six hunters and trying to kill two others Nov. 21 in Sawyer County, may have known he stood to be arrested if the hunters who confronted him that day called the sheriff's office ..."

"In Minnesota's Kanabec County, where Vang bought 40 acres of land last year for hunting, Vang or a member of his hunting party was ordered off a neighbor's land on Nov. 6 this year, opening day of Minnesota's deer hunting season.

"We kicked one guy off three times," said Jamie Owens, 22. "He came over the fence and onto our land, and my dad pointed and he got back over. But he did it three times ..."
Old 12-03-2004, 12:29 AM

Default RE: More on the Wisconsin Incident...

They knew what they were doing. I don't care what color your skin is or where you came from...trespassing is wrong and it's not something in your genes either. I get sick and tired of reading articles about this saying these guys always trespass and they don't know or follow the laws and ALL Hmong hunters trespass. Let me tell you one thing I've met all white trespassers in my time and I'm only 27 but this is one issue that doesn't have racial boundries.
Old 12-03-2004, 08:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good one Trustee!!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2004, 01:42 PM

My god I didn't know he killed 6!!! That's awful, what a disgrace to any race.
Old 12-03-2004, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hope they make an example out of this Vang character, not because of race but out of principle. One thing is for sure, I will approach or react differently if approached on the land that I'm hunting on by someone I don't know.
Old 12-03-2004, 02:26 PM

please go to kare11.com and type chi vangs name in the search box, it goes back to the begining with statements from vang which have ranged from someone else shot all those people and made him walk around to these spots, to they shot first, to people on the four wheelers had guns and thats why he shot but there was only one gun according to sawyer county sheriff found at the scene, he shot 20 yr old joe cotteru in the back 4 times while he was running away, you will be given all the facts you need to figure this out-----straight up LYING MURDERER. you can also view the charges against him

remember "vengance is mine saith the lord" hells got a spot for mr vang reserved already
Old 12-03-2004, 08:43 PM

This scum will rot for the rest of his life in prison. How many times do you have to get kicked off of private property before you figure out it is illegal? This scum bought 40 acres for hunting? I wonder if he ever kicked anybody off of his property? What a piece of crap this freak is.
Old 12-04-2004, 10:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

What really sucks is if he does spend the rest of his life in prison, who pays the bill????? WE DO!!!!!!![:@][:'(] Do away with him if found guilty! JUST MY OPINION!
Old 12-04-2004, 12:03 PM
Fork Horn

Whatever the punishment they give him it won't be enough.Even execution by lethal injection is too good for a man that took the lives of some good people.And ruined the lives of the families.The jury shouldn't take a even a minute to decide the verdict on this one.And as posted before traditions and ignorance are no excuse for tresspassing.
Old 12-04-2004, 08:01 PM

Dont worry BHFool on spending your tax dollars...wont be for long...I think he'll get the mop handle ala Jeffery Dahmer style.

slayer