Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Is this a cool assignment or what >

Is this a cool assignment or what

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Is this a cool assignment or what

Old 11-29-2004, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Is this a cool assignment or what

In English 2 we are going to study sales and that kind of stuff. And we have to invent a product. Well here is my idea. This evening I took my video camera and video taped some usual deer that comes into our food plot. (this night there was 3 does and 1 buck) The buck looked like it was prolly a 4 pt or somethi ng around that Maybe a six. IT was that small lol. Earlier this year I seen him and I thi nk he was either a spike or a button! I taped those deer and I am going to come up with super seed or something like that. It is going to sound someting like this!! This is while the tape is playin to the class.

Would you like to have deer like this on ur property. These comming in from the drawing power of super seed.(name undecided yet ANY SUGGESTIONS) That little buck will keep eating this powerful mineral inriched soybeans, clover, alfalfa,etc, and you could watch him grow til next season, and be all that he can be! And since those big old/young does are drawed to it you can bet durin the rut that big buck that sneeks in at night to chow down will be in there a little bit earlier after them does. And you can have it for the low low price of $25 per 30 pound bag. You have a choice of either Cor, Clover, ALfalfa, Soybeans, Cane, etc. So call now the phone number is 1-800-big-bucks. So don't delay

What do ya think LOL

Trap
Old 11-29-2004, 05:59 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Is this a cool assignment or what

Interesting ,
but I think the folks at Mossy Oak have pretty well done that one to death with Biologic .

Maybe you could take a different approach and create a fictional hunting based resort or guide service and use the deer footage as the "hook" in your presentation . Additional footage of turkeys and/or other game would round it out and make the pitch more appealing to the consumer . Good luck !