Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hunter shoots 5 dead

Old 11-22-2004, 05:26 AM

Default RE: Hunter shoots 5 dead

One or two pictures:
http://edition.cnn.com/2004/US/11/22/hunters.slain/
Old 11-22-2004, 05:35 AM

It just goes to show you that this type of "event"can happen on private land as well as public.
Old 11-22-2004, 03:12 PM
Fork Horn

THEY SHOULD GIVE THIS @#$%^ PIECE OF DOG CRAP THE DEATH PENALTY.I HOPE THAT THEY TRIED TO RETURN FIRE TO PROTECT THEMSELVES.I PRAY THEIR FAMILIES GET JUSTICE!
Old 11-22-2004, 06:04 PM

This is so sad! [&o]I own my own property and have no respect for trespassers. Here in missouri the statute permits a landowner to use force and even states certain curcumstances that a landowner can use deadly force against a trespasser. If the property owners would have shot the trespasser on site they would all be alive now. I know I won't argue with a trespasser again, he goes down and I will sort it out in court, at least I will be alive! This guy was not a hunter or sportsman, a true sportsman hunts for peace of mind and the enjoyment of being one with nature. Some people do not even belong in the woods and it is a shame there are a few criminals trespassing, poaching and murdering. My thoughts go out to the family!!
Old 11-22-2004, 06:17 PM

no death penalty in wisconsin.
Old 11-22-2004, 06:31 PM

that is so sad i cant believe **** like that can happen how someone can be so messed up to shoot at someone for anything let alone over a dumb thing like the guy telling him to get off his land. that chinese bastard should get every bone in his body broke twice and then put to death that makes me sick how messed up people can be and i was just told about somelady cutting her babies arms off what is the world coming to
Old 11-22-2004, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

trustee--What makes being a hunter from WI think that this was going to happen? (is something different going on in WI?) It is very tragic situation. Timbercreek--I hope you are not serious about what steps you will take now if you encounter a trespasser or I fear that you could be involved in another tragedy--what if it was some kid trespassing?--Call the authorities (professionals) and let them deal w/it. THis guy should get life in the electric chair. I pray for the families.
hb
Old 11-22-2004, 06:57 PM

I hunted Wisconsin in 1999 & in 2000, and I was appalled. The second time I hunted I went out for two hours on opening day, pulled my stand and never hunted the state again. I had two different people set up within 200 yards of me, and I was hunting with a 30.06! The first year I had a guy come in and stand 10 yards away! I told him to git and he jumped about three feet in the air, how is it possible you can't see a guy in head to toe blaze orange sitting in a tree? He moved about thirty yards and stopped and I yelled for him to keep movin and he finally left. I also had a buddy crawl under his truck and hide when some other hunters let loose across a field at a buck during rifle season. I will never hunt that state again. I would rather quit hunting then hunt Wisconsin during rifle season. My friends and family now shotgun hunt in Illinois.
Old 11-22-2004, 07:07 PM
Typical Buck

First--this A$$ is not a hunter and is just some crazed moron!! This is the last thing anyone needs and I pray for the families and the survivors.

This psycho should get the death penalty and quick!

Bob
Old 11-22-2004, 07:18 PM

i am going to start wearing a bullet proof vest for god's sake.

Quick Reply: Hunter shoots 5 dead

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.