Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
well closin in on fourteen bucks >

well closin in on fourteen bucks

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

well closin in on fourteen bucks

Old 03-03-2002, 07:26 PM

Default RE: well closin in on fourteen bucks

not all on one peice of land lets see 5 came from the land i hunt tho the three pointer really hurt me tho it was almost like a pet i also had a fawn with a limp came by my stand every day and stood under neath me and ate acorns im pretty sure she lived but i really hated to see the three pointer get it yeah i know most of em are from hunters bcause i counted seven slug holes in one buck then saw guts hangin from anoterh from arrow shot and others were wrapped around trees like they had bein running then died i wish people would start following thier shots more or start losing bigger bucks lol