Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Box Blind

Old 09-14-2004, 03:55 PM

Default RE: Box Blind

Looks like it is going to work just fine. I am probably going to make something like that a little later on this spring for next year
Old 09-15-2004, 10:23 PM

Great looking blind now if I just had property to build one on Id have it made[
Old 09-16-2004, 05:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

No worries, the deer will get use to it in no time at all. I have two i rifle hunt out of and they work great. I like them because my kids can hunt with me and be safe and comfortable. Not only are they comfortable but you can hunt them in the rain and stay dry plus i think it helps a great deal with keeping your scent inside the box and keeping that cold wind off of you. You can even take a quick nap in one without fear of falling out should you get get drowsy, just make sure you wake up before the deer start moving. I have killed deer out of them when putting them up only a couple weeks before the season opened. After they see it a few times and it doesn't move or smell then they seem to pay it no mind or at least thats the way they act around here when someone puts up a box blind. I think you'll enjoy hunting out of it. Good luck!