Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

WHO'S YOUR HUNTING BUDDY?

Old 08-19-2004, 05:19 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: WHO'S YOUR HUNTING BUDDY?

My hunting buddy is my best friend of 20 years. We hunt as much as possible together here in VA. I also hunt with about 13 others on every saturday of gun season. I took my 7 yr old daughter last year for the first time and now she can't wait to get out there again. I guess I will have a new hunting buddy in the very near future.
Old 08-19-2004, 07:42 AM

[X(]MY ALL TIME BEST HUNTING BUDDY NOW LIVES IN FLA.IT SUCKS BECAUSE HE HAS A HARD TIME GETTING BACK TO MA. FOR HUNTING SEASON ,WE ARE BOTH DIEHARDS WHEN IT COMES TO HUNTING, FISHING ,I HUNT WITH ANOTHER GUY ONCE IN AWHILE ,AND ITS NOT IN HIM REALLY DOSNT WANT TO GO IN THE WOODS WHEN ITS DARK OR HES NOT UPIN TIME ALWAYS WAITING FOR HIM , I WAIT NO MORE ILL GO SOLO THEY ALWAYS SAY YOU WANT SOMTHING DONE,DO IT YOURSELF!!!! BUT FOR NOW I STILL CARISH MY HUNTSWITH MY OLD HUNTING BUDDY WEATHER HES HERE OR NOT.
Old 08-19-2004, 07:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well years ago it was my uncle and cousin, I hunted lone wolf for years after they passed, well 2 seasons ago I got 2 new hunting partners, they turned 12 this year and will be getting their hunters safety course, license, guns and will be hunting for real with dad and no longer observers.

Old 08-19-2004, 08:19 AM

Good looking girls there TAZ, is that the new pink hot camo
Old 08-19-2004, 08:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

My Dad was my first, or should I say I was his Hunting Buddy. He's the one that got me into the sport that we love so much. He's not with us anymore but his contribution lives on with myself and my three sons. Soooo, they are my hunting buddies (as well as my best friends) along with 2-3 other close friends. I also have 2 grandsons (6 and 10) who will soon be included in our special group.
Old 08-19-2004, 08:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

Trophy they weren't with me when I downed that one, they already have camo though and have spent a good deal of time on stand with me during gun season.
Old 08-19-2004, 08:47 AM

Good luck to all 3 of ya and keep us posted on what ya shoot, wondering if deer can see pink HMMMMM new camo pattern HMMM $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ might get a patten on that
Old 08-19-2004, 02:59 PM

Well, I can't sit with my dad. Drives me crazy. My oldest daughter is just 2 1/2 yo, so MAYBE this year she can sit with me. My best hunting buddy would have to be my wife. She sits quiet as a mouse and as long as she has her glasses on, she has good eyes. Could be sometimes we don't get much hunting done, especially in years past when we were just dating. One time she took some cross-stitch work up in the tower stand with us. I'm watching for deer and she is sewing away until OW! she accidently poked me! Hunting in South Texas, yellow jackets and wasps are a major concern, so that was my first thought.

But ususally, hunting is a solitary thing for me. I like having lots of folks back at camp and a trip would not be complete without Aunt Bev's cookin and Junior fixin everyones jeep everyweekend. Me, I just drive my good ol truck. It's kinda funny to see the line behind his monsterous mechanic's truck(he's my company's shop foreman) but as long as he gets to hunt, he don't mind. We've knocked down plenty of whiskey sittin around the fire after dark and moped out to our stands with hangovers the next morning. . .
Old 08-19-2004, 03:01 PM

My little hunting buddy

Old 08-19-2004, 03:03 PM

That didn't work. . . . try again

Quick Reply: WHO'S YOUR HUNTING BUDDY?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.