Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Game Cameras

Old 07-06-2004, 01:00 PM

Default Game Cameras

What is the best camera for the money... I bought a highlander ditigal camera but it ended up being a piece of crap... it worked for a month then craped out and then i think the business went out of business. i was thinking that deer cam dc-100 or something. What is the best one for the money ditigal or not.
Old 07-07-2004, 06:59 AM

Default RE: Game Cameras

I have 2 Stealthcam model MC2-G 's that have been taking pictures for over a year. I just keep feeding them batteries and film. I am very happy with them. I like to watch the fawns develop to mature deer and watch little velvet nubs grow into antlers. Those cameras allow me to see more since work and other issues take up a lot of my time.

I just saw that stealthcam's makers now have digital cameras in the works. They will eliminate the need for film processing and the wait for the pics to return,and the need to scan them . I'll get to see the pics on my laptop while still standing where the camera hangs. I have been looking at digital cameras to replace my existing ones, or maybe just add to. Considering stealthcam's track record with me, I'll just wait until they get their digital models out on the market.
Old 07-07-2004, 08:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Game Cameras

I've just ordered a Stealth cam ,although it's not a digital it will be fine for this season .If no one steals it or damages it maybe I'll go digital next season.

nubo