Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 NORTH AMERICAS MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL??? >

NORTH AMERICAS MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL???

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

NORTH AMERICAS MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL???

Old 03-26-2004, 08:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default NORTH AMERICAS MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL???

I was watching a show on dangerous animals and they said more people are killed by or because of white tail deer making them the most dangerous animal in north america,, i.e. car accident and or deer car collisions...????

Old 03-26-2004, 08:26 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: NORTH AMERICAS MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL???

no, i disagree. just because it causes a lot of wrecks doesent make them dangerous. DANGEROUS IS MORE LIKE A BEARCAT
Old 03-26-2004, 08:32 PM
Fork Horn

what the heck is a bearcat?
Old 03-26-2004, 08:32 PM

The jackalope is the most dangerous be far here is my story, you can read more stories like this that tell just why the jacklope is most dangerous in the bowhunting forum.

I've seen em allright......The yare very dangerous creatures, I dont know why God ever made such a thing. I seen one one night when I was spottin, he had someone's pet dog in his mouth draggin it out through the field. As soon as the light hit the little bugger he dropped the dog and took off at about mach 3. We went over and checked the dog, and sure enough it was dead, you could see where the little demon creature was gnawing at the dog's skull.
Another incident was last year. I was out squirrel huntin. I came up over a hill and saw 3 of the darned things jumping around, climbing trees, and chasing squirrels and killing them!!!!. Now I had my 12 ga., so I though I could maybe take care of these 3 little satan pets. Boy was I wrong. After I shot and killed the first one my gun was empty. The other 2 just slowly turned and looked at me, and I SWEAR TO GOD, their eyes turned bright red. No I aint gonna lie, I WAS SCARED. Luckily there was a good melock tree right by me. I climbing that tree in record time. Now those little demons can climb but only when there is limbs. So on my way up I was kickin limbs off the tree for about 10-15 feet. Luckily they couldn't reach me. After about 10 hours in that hemlock they decided to give up and go over the hill,(probably to kill more livestock at the neighbors farm) Anyways I was very thankful to escape that day with my life.
You can't trust those little demons, so watch out if your in the woods and see one. Dont try to kill it unless you have a big big gun. Just leave them alone and dont agitate them and slowly go around them. Just watch out and be very very careful if you think they are around your area.
Old 03-26-2004, 08:36 PM
Fork Horn

wow are they confined to your part of the country ?
Old 03-26-2004, 08:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

Bearcat can't hold a candle to a mad redhead...........
Old 03-26-2004, 08:53 PM

Owls get my vote.

While I was hunting in Kansas I got accosted by a large owl. I was sitting on the side of a ditch in a hedgerow watching a field when I caught movement on my left. Doh, I thought the one spot I couldn't see and a deer has snuck in on me, I turned my head just in time to catch a large owl winging its way at eye level towards me, when he saw my face he veered off, not that big of a deal.

I was kinda spooked but I sat there for a few more minutes waiting on the sun to completely set, got up and headed back to where I was going to meet up with my ride when I caught movement above me!!! That damn owl was circling low over my head in a tight pattern waiting for its chance to come in for the kill. So here I am, 270 in hand walking backwards in the dark across a wet field trying to fend off what was in my eyes an owl the size of a pterodactyl while trying to make it back to the truck.

The owl/pterodactyl gave up the hunt and let me be, but I know he is out there somewhere waiting.
Old 03-26-2004, 08:56 PM

lol @ timberjack

i duno..a grizzly maybe? most people dont realize this but squirrels are very vicious..they can rip you apart..all joking aside
Old 03-26-2004, 09:07 PM
Fork Horn

ok ok ok....Anyone here think they can out wrestle a bearcat?

Now, whats more dangerous then a bearcat..
Old 03-27-2004, 06:41 AM

i think a kodiak bear is the most dangerous animal in NA

Quick Reply: NORTH AMERICAS MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.