Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Poll: Which Would You Choose?

Old 03-19-2004, 07:02 AM

Default Poll: Which Would You Choose?

Poll:
Never mind where you got the money from or how you are going to get there, all four are attainable for you and are in preium remote locations with or without guides as you choose. However, you are limited to just one hunt, which would you take? The downside for this windfall hunt is you don't get to do any other "supplemental hunting" around home during the upcoming year. This will be "it" for 2004.

Which Would You Choose?

1. Trophy Moose
2. Trophy Whitetail
3. Trophy Mulie
4. Trophy Bull Elk
Old 03-19-2004, 07:26 AM

Default RE: Poll: Which Would You Choose?

Wow!! That is a dang tough question to answer. Especially if that's the ONLY hunting you could do this year!! I have never hunted for mulies, moose or elk....so I think I'd pick one of those. But then again, whitetails are my passion. So....... To be honest, I can't really pick. A trophy in each one of those categories would be awesome and with a trophy head on my wall to boot. I don't think a guy could go wrong with any one of the 4. But really to honest, I think I'd save up my own $$ and pay for it myself to be able to hunt the rest of the season besides that one hunt. I'd go nuts if I couldn't hunt all fall.
Old 03-19-2004, 07:27 AM

mullie
Old 03-19-2004, 07:55 AM

Easy as pie - Whitetail that I scouted

The others would be cool as an aditional hunt - But they cannot compare to what I do here.

Love them whities
Old 03-19-2004, 10:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

If I was only able to hunt one species for the entire year it would be Whitetails. Thank god I live in an area that hunting all the game you mentioned is possible each year. While I still have to choose which ones I am going to pursue, the Trophy Whitetail Deer is a given and takes up the bulk of my time/effort each fall.
Old 03-19-2004, 11:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

I'd choose whitetail hands down.
Old 03-19-2004, 12:11 PM
Fork Horn

I'm a whitetail fanatic but i'd take a year off to hunt elk. no guides no fences I'm not going to shoot pets. during the rut 1 of those big boys up close would be awsome.
Old 03-19-2004, 12:44 PM

I have always wanted to hunt moose, having a trophy whitetail would be nice but a big moose mounted on the wall would be real nice. My second choice would be a mullie
Old 03-19-2004, 08:10 PM
Matriarch Doe!

I'd choose the elk. I've never hunted any of the others, just elk and blacktails. But I can't imagine anything better than bull elk season. I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Old 03-19-2004, 08:21 PM
Typical Buck

No sale here. I enjoy my from home hunts too much to trade them off for just two weeks of hunting a trophy. I hunt waterfowl,moose and deer from home. Not to mention the spring turkey season. I couldn't give that up for just one hunt. I bow hunt, rifle hunt and ML for white tail then there is small game. I chase swamp bunnies with my beagles during the winter. If I had only one trophy hunt, I would be like a junkie looking for a fix every time I saw some wild life.

Quick Reply: Poll: Which Would You Choose?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.