Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

stealth cam problem/question

Old 03-10-2004, 09:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default stealth cam problem/question

just set up my new digital stealth cam (the $300 unit from Cabelas). It was pretty easy to understand and get set up, however, I did have a "problem". I was trying to get the test function to work, and the green test light would not come on. Anybody know what I might be doing wrong? It would also appear to shut down. After fussing with it for awhile, I got frustrated and was just going to take it back to the house. I then noticed that it was snapping pics whille I was messing with it (then going into its 5 min delay). I then just set it back up and turned it on and got out of the area (hope it is pointing in the area I wanted?). Hope nothing too major is wrong and I can get that green light to work. Any help/insight would be appreciated.
Old 03-11-2004, 09:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: stealth cam problem/question

I do not have the digital model but could guess that it may just be a problem with the light itself and not necessarily the triggering mechanism as in evidence by what you posted.