Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Buck missing his front leg

Old 03-01-2004, 05:39 PM

Default RE: Buck missing his front leg

doesnt it seem like coyotes or some other predators would be all over it by the time it was a fawn or wounded like this??? it cant run very fast......
Old 03-01-2004, 05:45 PM
Fork Horn

A little while back maybe a week or so there was a post with the EXACT same pics. Only thing different was it said, buck with 2 legs, and appeared to have only 2 legs on its left side. I CAN'T BELIVE I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERS THIS!! Anyone else out there remeber?????????
Old 03-01-2004, 09:42 PM
jjt

duck hunter I was the one who edited the picture of the 2 legged deer. i took a copy of doemasters picture to the chopshop it was meant as a joke and most people found the humor in it

however i must apologize to doemaster as his picture (I believe) is as real as it gets and was posted for the value of information, not to be smeared upon.

so
I am sorry Doemaster i hope there are no hard feelings, I will think twice before editing a picture and posting it again.
Old 03-01-2004, 11:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you buy a new Mathews you'll get a video along with it. In the video there is great footage of a three legged buck during one of the hunts. The buck looks to either have been born that way or it healed perfectly. It also gets around quite well.
Old 03-02-2004, 09:41 AM
Typical Buck

jjt,

No blood, no foul... don't worry about it brother. I think it's kinda funny to see a handful of people getting so worked up about nothing. Like I said earlier, skeptical people amuse me... wait, do they REALLY amuse me?
Old 03-05-2004, 06:48 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry about that doemaster, after i made the last post it crossed my mind that maybe it wasn't you who made the 2 legged deer post. Sorry about accusing you before i was sure it was even you. Now that that is cleared up, nive pics.
Old 03-08-2004, 12:01 PM
Typical Buck

DuckHuntin247,

Thanks man... If ya'll want to talk, I'll be in the Turkey forum for the next 45 days!
Old 03-10-2004, 01:45 PM
Spike

I shot a 3 legged buck like that a couple of years ago. There was another buck with him, but the 3 legged deer was larger. When we butchered him it did appear to be a birth defect, there was a "little leg" under the skin at the shoulder
Old 03-12-2004, 01:05 AM

BambiKiller223, I don't know why but I feel like I want to vomit. Damn Thats kinda like that scene in Total recall. I would have had to thrown that one back in. Just kiding of course but damn that makes me ILL.
Old 03-12-2004, 11:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have never seen anything like that. I feel sorry for him but judging by his body size and overall status I would say he is totally healthy.

Quick Reply: Buck missing his front leg

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.