Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Tree stand

Old 02-10-2004, 12:28 AM
Fork Horn

Default Tree stand

some time ago someone was looking for plans for a ladder tree stand. well here they are

hope this helps

Old 02-10-2004, 06:24 AM

Default RE: Tree stand

Nicholal,

Thank you for the information. I plan on building a wooden tree stand in the rear section of my property, on a funnel. What I want to do is put the ladder section on the rear of a large Hemlock, and the platform in the front section facing the area I am hunting. I will make a few steps with rails on the side so I can traverse from the rear to the front. I hope to not have to cut too many branches. I will also use camo burlap to help hide the tree stand. I have use it before on my other stand and I like the way it conceals the stand. The less people that know where my stands are, the more I like it and the deer don't seem to mind.

T