Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

[Deleted]

Old 02-11-2002, 03:26 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-11-2002, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Trouble starting to brew

Not much you can do.
Try to get along with the new neighbors.
Old 02-11-2002, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Carry a big stick,All jokes aside when you see the guy talk to him.If you don't see him leave a note to contact you or meet him at a time and place. I'm sure you can work out some agreement. If it's his land there isn't much you can do.Try to get along and work together. Good Luck Ruger Redhawk
Old 02-11-2002, 05:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'd put another stand up right next to his and if I saw him in it I'd climb up and start a general conversation, play the radio or anything else. He will get the idea.
Old 02-11-2002, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I LIKE TIMBERS IDEA!!!
Old 02-11-2002, 06:05 PM

How big is your property? Is it possible to change the location of your food plot? I always try to plant where no one can see my plots. Other than that I would Try to get along. Good Luck!

God Bless & Good Hunting
LM/NAHC
Member NRA
Member P&Y CLUB
Member Ducks Unlimited
Old 02-11-2002, 06:42 PM

I guess you could put up no hunting signs right on the edge of your property facing his stand. It would be legal for him to hunt from his stand but not legal for him to shoot a deer on your property.
Old 02-11-2002, 07:23 PM

JUST TRY YOUR BEST TO GET ALONG OR YOU ARE GOING TO have a big mess and you will probally be very miserable good luck
Old 02-11-2002, 07:36 PM

This is just a thought. Meet this neighbor, and you might find a friend. Is his land comparable to yours, (quantity and quality)? A reciprecal arramgememt might work out for the both of you, doubling your hunting area. If it don't work out, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Old 02-11-2002, 08:24 PM

<font color=maroon>Russ had a good thought. See if you can work something out. You might try to get all the neighbors in the ballpark to help manage the deer in the area (a co-op). It might be a problem since that high fence was put up for a reason. On our place we've got a neighbor with 40 acres. There are 5 police officers from San Antonio on the lease. They have 3 blinds and 3 feeders on our fenceline. Their theory: if it moves, it dies. Not much we can do, except put up a hi-fence. </font id=maroon>

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.