Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

great season,happy new year

Old 12-31-2003, 05:07 PM

Default great season,happy new year

just thought i would say happy new year to everyone.have'nt posted in a while.some might remember from bowposts, i lost my hunting land in ARK. when my ex best friend's new wife and his cousin desided to have me written out of the will.they said i acted like a family member instead of a guest.his grandfather who ownes the prop. in ARK.is the one who said 20yrs ago that i was part of the fam.anyway my exbest friend said i had no one else to blame but my self and maybe i would learn a leason if i did'nt get to hunt for awhile.well his wife met his cousin,he turned out to be a real ahole and my exbest friend and him got in a big fight and now his dad and uncle want divide the prop.(200acres) and sell it.(oh well).as for me,my nephew asked to hunt in albeny,ga. for thanksgiving.we went on a friends farm,2000acres.500acres hardwoods and swamp and the rest peanuts and cotton.i spent 4 hrs wed. afternoon scouting and thanksgiving morn.at 8:30,i shot a 230 lb. 8pt. that greenscored 130.(pure luck or a blessing from GOD)(both i guess).anyway if i ever get a scanner i will post the pics.and i'm going back to GA.jan.6 thru 12.we saw a 170-180 class that i would love to see again.and the guy who owns the farm called me this morn.to tell me he shot buck that was a 12pt that will go 160-170.thanks for letting me dump on you all.it means a lot.wife just does'nt understand.happy new year to all.good and may god bless.
Old 12-31-2003, 06:48 PM

Default RE: great season,happy new year

Congratulations, don't worry about the ex best friend, sounds like you'v moved on to better things. Happy New Year to all..