Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

is PETA ready??

Old 12-23-2003, 01:39 AM

Default is PETA ready??

the time may come (maybe sooner than we think) that the majority of our soldiers are abroad and we as citizens will be left here to defend our homes, families, businesses, and towns from those who hate our freedoms and want to destroy our way of life and our religion. Have you ever seen red dawn? that maybe similar to what's next on the agenda of those who hate us so badly that they would fly themselves and hundreds of helpless human beings into a building full other inocent people. what stops them from taking out a major power plant and take over towns and cities all over the county with one strategic plan? what these people don't realize is that there are folks like us that have the second amendment that gives us the right to bare arms. what better time now to write our congressman and let them know that this is why we treasure this right. what would the PETA finatics do when it happens.......
look to us for defense....which most of us would end up saving their butts even though we shouldn't!!!
Old 12-23-2003, 11:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: is PETA ready??

what would the PETA finatics do when it happens.......
look to us for defense....which most of us would end up saving their butts even though we shouldn't!!!
Nope I wouldn't even bother saving their butts. I would just let them run around and soil their drawers
Old 12-23-2003, 11:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think you should get a good nights rest and take off your tin foil hat Boyscout.

2 things...

1) it's going to hard for 5-10 terrorist to take over any town over a handful of people

2) Peta doesn't give a crap about peoples lives, if the terrorists start to put pinch collars on all the towns dogs, then you will see them fight
Old 12-23-2003, 12:23 PM

Jorgy that is the right idea
Old 12-23-2003, 02:37 PM

i live and hunt in warren county. i'm originally from lawrence county and decided to move up this way because it's a great place to not only raise kids, but some of the best hunting and fishing in the state. just curious as to how many others on the board know my area.
Hey Boyscout. I'm just guessing that this place where you are from is in the middle of no where. I will also bet you have a stock pile of ammo left over from Y2K. Get a grip on reality man. Who is going to over throw the US? Mexico??? I don't think so. We are giving them all of our Industries, why would they want they want the Country?
Old 12-23-2003, 02:58 PM

Now you guys have gotta play nice now! Go ahead boyscout, what's the plan?I'm in!!!!
Old 12-23-2003, 04:34 PM

guys, its true. this could happen. as a matter a fact, it did happen and i was there. back in 1982 in a small rural town of cerntal california. i didnt make the news because the govermnet wanted to keep it hush hush, but it did happen and everyone was unprepared!
Old 12-23-2003, 05:14 PM

first off it very well could happen and i'm not talking 10 or 15 terrorists. i live close to kinzua dam, i also live close to the national forge (makes bombs), i also live close to the united refinery (one of the largest fuel producing plants east of the mississippi.).... i can think of 101 ways that if a calculated attack were to occur, it would be devistating. i never once said that anybody would take over the united states.... i think i distinctly said small towns. i think that i distinctly said that we would overcome!! i am not a radical gun owner who stockpiles mass amounts of weapons and ammunition. i am a concerned citizen of the united states of america that worries that someday we will live in fear because of certain groups who want to take our second amendment right to bare arms away from us and leave us defenseless. did you ever think 9/11 could happen?? don't ever say never just look at the fall of the great roman empire.
Old 12-23-2003, 07:47 PM
Typical Buck

Boyscout.......... I agree with the line of thinking you are on to an extent. I too feel and have stated that the only reason that we haven't experienced an all out invasion is for 2 reasons. 1. Geographic location of the US 2. We do have the 2nd Amendment Right and its hard to know who has guns and who doesn't.

Throughout history, we have experienced guerrilla warfare and have found it to be very formidable opponents. However, look at what is happening. We have been invaded and are accepting those invaders with open arms. We taught the terrorists of 9/11 how to fly!!!!! How many nuclear physicists have we taught? Scary thought, your damn right!!!!!!! When will that end. It is our responsibility as Americans and gun owners to protect what is ours and each other. As for PETA, I don't agree with there views (at all), but they are still citizens of this country, and I don't want any American to be killed, raped, or tortured by some camel jockey or anyone else.

Heard a story when I was in the Marine Corps, of an Aithiest going into a combat zone....... when the shells were going off and the bullets flying and people getting shot, he dropped to his knees and prayed...... The point, to get the people of PETA to change, get them to need you and what you offer................PROTECTION from the evil ones......... Enough on that.........