Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

TAZ

Old 12-17-2003, 10:37 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: TAZ

i had a great place to hunt off rt 3 years ago. now its a sub division called RIVER JUNCTION. i also got permission 2 years ago to hunt behind that first big farm on the right. but i never followed thru on it. i had to access it behind it off a subdivision. but my contact died unexpectedly last year so i never pursued it. now i understand the mullin farm sold and will soon be around 300 houses.
Old 12-17-2003, 10:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

the mullin farm sold and will soon be around 300 houses.
Well in one way that is a bummer, in another way that could work to my advantage! There are some nice deer in there and they could very well be pushed over to a couple of places I hunt.

Of course if it was fenced in that wouldn't happen![8D]
Old 12-17-2003, 10:47 AM

Taz

I will also say this it was the coldest place ive hunted called snake creek gap or snake run one of them or something like that, sun hit our side of the mountain for 2-3 only a day and dang the wind, never stops