Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

RECORDS RECORDS RECORDS

Old 12-16-2003, 06:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: RECORDS RECORDS RECORDS

WR, Is not a him.
Old 12-16-2003, 06:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Its all fake I tell you. fake, fake, FAKE, FAKE !!!!!!!
Old 12-16-2003, 12:38 PM
Fork Horn

Him, her, whatever it is. It crawls out from under it's rock everytime there is any talk of records or whatever and proceeds to spout off about fakes, Rompola and money grubbers. Same old, same old. I can prove this..... That is fake.....My sources say..... blah blah blah.
I don't like it either but talk about a one track mind. I'm surprised the name Zaft wasn't in there as well.
Old 12-16-2003, 01:09 PM
Banned

Love you too Cyrus. Kisses and Hugs.
Old 12-16-2003, 01:20 PM

HMMMMMM sounded somewhat cencere
Old 12-16-2003, 01:35 PM
Fork Horn

Old 12-16-2003, 02:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

[X(] Does it ever stop! Move on, get over it and stop taking up message space with the same crap!

I suppose the kid in Saskatchewan who took the potential Worlds #1 Typical P&Y deer this fall faked it, produced it or maybe even shot it with a rifle.[] Not everyone cares or is in it for the glory, sometimes good things happen to good hunters. I now know why many hunters choose to not enter animals[:-]
Old 12-17-2003, 05:04 AM
Banned

There has been no potential WR typical by archery bowkill taken this year. anywhere in the world..Saskatchewan included. Oh, but I suoppose I'm just being jealous about "the kid's accomplishment".
Old 12-17-2003, 12:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like you ain't in the know as yes indeed there was a potential typical killed in October 2003 in Debden, Saskatchewan by a young archer. It grossed 212 and netted 206 green...this is old news I am shocked you haven't heard it yet[]!!!

Not official yet, b/c as you know it takes 60 days before it can be scored officially but it has been scored and viewed by a number of official scorers. Of course you notice I SAID POTENTIAL, not official.

I spoke with a scorer who scored the deer and heard the story, the kids family has been told to keep it mum, by who I don't know! I assume by a mag triing to get an exclusive following the official scoring of the animal but maybe they don't want attention. Fact remains the guy who scored it see's many top quality deer a year and isn't the type to just blow smoke, he feels it should edge the current record at 204 and change. Needless to say I believe him & many others I have spoke with to be true and have merit. Maybe you weren't on the need to know basis on this particular deer. Kind of funny you never saw the post eluded to this in the back pages on this site[].

Better get on your network and find out about this deer the kid shot in Debden, Sask...maybe you'll eat some WHITE CROW
Old 12-17-2003, 01:25 PM
Banned

Skeeter, thanks for posting that "current" story about the deer from Sask. that is more than a month and a half old. Oh and you better call up your friend who scored the rack because guess what. Yes you guessed it. But hey you're so in the know that you probably know what i'm about to tell you anyway. So i won't bother telling you. I guess you'll just have to call your pal again.

Quick Reply: RECORDS RECORDS RECORDS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.