Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

poor jugment on a tv show

Old 12-11-2003, 05:49 AM
Fork Horn

Default poor jugment on a tv show

i watched a tv show last on the outdoor life network called hunting 101....in which they showed a mule deer hunt where the guy shot this mule deer that was sitting on top of hill with nothing but open sky in the back ground....that isn't this illeagle in just about all states....don't know what state this hunt was in....but i don't think we need this kind of stuff shown on tv for the anti's to get a hold of....to use against us hunters as if we don't care about safety....i know there is alot of space out west but was there enough space for that bullet to lose it's energy and drop safely, i don't know the question to that and i saw the same thing that hunter did from the camera shot from behind he....the website is ( hunting101.com ) i'm going to email them to voice my distaste for that airing of a major safety consern.........................bob
Old 12-11-2003, 06:18 AM

Default RE: poor jugment on a tv show

I have also seen this show I thought it would be educational, I was not impressed at all. IMHO It's just another show trying to get there riches.[:'(]
Old 12-14-2003, 01:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: poor jugment on a tv show

It's to the point where I don't watch those shows, and haven't for years. Once in a while when I'm surfing the tube, I'll stop for a few minutes and see what they show now.