Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

This guy is not a hunter!!!!

Old 12-01-2003, 10:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: This guy is not a hunter!!!!

Let me know if you want some gobblers removed. Otisco the lake your talking about ?
Old 12-01-2003, 10:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

Bushmen like these represent the true spirit of hunting, IMHO. The skill, dedication, endurance, and respect for prey displayed by thse outdoorsmen provide a model from which to learn.
Old 12-01-2003, 10:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

It' s all yours during turkey season if you wanna remove some. Nobody goes out there except me scouting. Owasco Lake is where I usually fish. I' ve been after those Otisco Muskies too!!
Old 12-01-2003, 10:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

I' ll email you. I would love to take my son someplace new this spring.

My buddies parents have a cottage on Owasco, down by the marina. Across from the restaurant
Old 12-01-2003, 10:48 AM

Allright now this aint the NY thread []

Taz I missed that, have seen them kill monkeys and other such stuff with blow guns and poison from frogs. Not many folks in this country know what it is like to be so hungry that you would run 8 hrs after your dinner, then you have to fix it also. Maybe we should set up a run through instead of a drive through, sure would be funny to watch some of these obese folks running threw Mc D' s paking lot trying to get dinner.
Old 12-01-2003, 11:10 AM

model 722
Maybe we should set up a run through instead of a drive through, sure would be funny to watch some of these obese folks running threw Mc D' s paking lot trying to get dinner.

HAHA, that would be great, better get the ambulance on site though because I think most of them have probably already eaten a few too many Big Mac' s to run to the mail box, forget about through a whole parking lot.
Old 12-01-2003, 11:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

Remeber that old commercial> she can bring home the dinner,blah balh. Here' s my take. He can run down his dinner,then fry it up in a pan, and for doing that you have to admit he' s a man.
Old 12-01-2003, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

To me, the bushman are great hunters and survivalist. I' m sure the anti' s would love to see this man and his probably small tribe put on goverment subsistance.
Old 12-01-2003, 11:54 AM

ORIGINAL: badshotbob

ORIGINAL: rem7400

Ya mean he used a spear?[] Sort of seems unfair to the animal doesn' t it? This guy is giving hunters a bad name with such UNETHICAL practices!!!
I really hope you were kidding.

Unethical? What do you mean unethical? Running an animal down to exhaustion and spearing it to death is unethical? Wouldn' t you say that is the ultimate form of hunting? Look at what could have killed that animal if he hadn' t - only difference being a cat' s jaws around its throat. I' d be willing to bet that the anit' s would even agree to the " fair chase" of this hunt.

I obviously see no problem here. If you can run one of the world' s fastest critters down and kill it, more power to you. THAT is hunting.

Bob, it was a joke dude!! Couldn' t you see that?
Old 12-01-2003, 12:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I gathered that after I clicked ok. Sorry man, coffee wasn' t quite kicking in yet. I ought to wait until I am awake to respond.

Quick Reply: This guy is not a hunter!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.