Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

2021 Whitetail Photo Thread

Old 01-15-2022, 03:16 PM
Spike

Eastern NC 10 point. He was chasing a hot doe running right to us after watching them for an hour. Wind was blowing towards us so all the odds were in our favor. 80 yards in from of my stand. 1 shot stunned him, 2nd shot he dropped.
Attached Thumbnails 2021 Whitetail Photo Thread-2021-buck.jpg  
Old 01-15-2022, 03:19 PM
Spike

My middle son's 1st buck. 200yds shot in the neck, didn't move an inch. 1st shot missed but the buck didn't even budge. I don't think I have even been so pumped up as when he shot it!
Attached Thumbnails 2021 Whitetail Photo Thread-blaine-s-1st-buck.jpg  

Last edited by chevymec; 01-15-2022 at 03:21 PM.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

This will be the only deer I take this season. Nice sized TX doe taken in Wheeler County.

Other than backstraps and tenderloins this deer has a date with the grinder. Mama says we need burger so this will fill that requirement.