Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
The old Tenpoint Titan still getting it done. >

The old Tenpoint Titan still getting it done.

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

The old Tenpoint Titan still getting it done.

Old 10-23-2018, 03:14 AM
Typical Buck

Default The old Tenpoint Titan still getting it done.

Shot this 9 pointer with my old Tenpoint Crossbow on the second Saturday of the Virginia bow season three days ago. After the shot an even bigger buck jumped and ran to my right then eased on out of the area. What a fantastic morning. The buck jumped the string and I hit a bit farther back than intended, but he did not go more then sixty yards when he piled up. Glad I waited 45min before starting the tracking job! He was hit in one lung and the liver. My biggest buck with a bow to date.
Attached Thumbnails The old Tenpoint Titan still getting it done.-bud-s-2018-crossbow-9-pointer.msg.jpg   The old Tenpoint Titan still getting it done.-bud-s-2018-crossbow-9-pointer2.jpg   The old Tenpoint Titan still getting it done.-bud-s-2018-crossbow-9-pointer3.jpg   The old Tenpoint Titan still getting it done.-bud-s-2018-crossbow-9-pointer4.jpg  
Old 10-23-2018, 03:49 AM
Super Moderator

That's a good buck!!

-Jake
Old 10-23-2018, 01:05 PM
Typical Buck

I bought one refurbished, didn't know it was already outdated. Though I hear the inverted ones have better balance.
Old 10-23-2018, 04:44 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Congrats on the buck.

and Multiple posts in different forums on the same subject is against HNI rules.
Tiscwhy your other post disappeared.
JW
Old 10-23-2018, 04:51 PM
Typical Buck

Thank you for saving us.
Old 10-24-2018, 06:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Why didn't you shoot the 2nd buck as well? In VA you can take multiple bucks during the season.
Old 10-24-2018, 09:16 AM
Spike

Congrats on the buck
Old 10-24-2018, 11:12 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks everyone. Flags, I definitely would have shot the second buck but he never gave me a chance to recock the bow before he eased on out. I never really had a shot at him anyhow. Otherwise it could have been a really good day.
Old 11-11-2018, 01:16 AM
Typical Buck

I have this model as well. Just upgraded the scope. Was not a fan of the Tenpoint scope any longer, but the bow is great. I now have the Excalibur Tact Zone scope on it. Love the combination.
Old 11-11-2018, 03:55 AM
Typical Buck

nice buck love those ten point crossbows & there sister company wicked ridge maker of the invader