Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Ditching the Go Pro for hunting found a better cam >

Ditching the Go Pro for hunting found a better cam

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Ditching the Go Pro for hunting found a better cam

Old 09-08-2016, 08:49 AM
Typical Buck

Default Ditching the Go Pro for hunting found a better cam

Im super excited about my primitive archery bear hunt that starts on Monday but now Im even more excited because Luke Hansen with Ultimate Predator went above and beyond ensuring me that I will have my new camera in time for the hunt with what is sure to be the hunter’s camera that replaces the Go Pro. They just released their new Adventure cam that does so much more than the go pro and solves all the shortcomings of the go pro because it was designed by hunters for hunters. Not only is it superior but the price blows go pro out of the water. On top of that, it comes with accessories (included) that bow and gun hunters will want.

I paid full price for the camera and am not compensated nor affiliated with this product but I have been eagerly waiting for the release since I learned about it last summer. Check it out at

https://ultimatepredatorgear.com/ult...adventure-cam/

side by side video with a go pro hero 4 showing how Ultimate Predator has eliminated the go pro (everything looks so far away) problem.

Old 09-08-2016, 11:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

A couple of shooters there - huh ?!?!

Magnification is a GOOD thing !!!
Old 09-08-2016, 11:57 AM
Fork Horn

Yep! gonna have to get one.
Old 09-13-2016, 11:57 AM
Spike

Thanks to your post, I just bought one too. Got it in the mail yesterday. Got it charged up will be trying it out this week. Seems like a great deal for everything included-2 batteries, charger case and all the different mounts. Can't wait to try it out.
Old 09-14-2016, 10:29 AM
Spike

I'm confused by the video. Maybe you can clear it up for me.
I noticed 2 things. The first being the settings of the GoPro. The GoPro definitely is set to Wide mode, which would be the worst setting to be in for a first person view for the audience. The second thing I noticed was that the Adventure cam is magnified by 4.
I guess I'm curious as to why the GoPro was set to Wide, considering the video seemed to be demonstrating the 'distance issue' many hunters have with GoPro cameras? And I'm also curious as to why the GoPro footage wasn't also magnified as well?