Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Adding Pic. To Profile??

Old 10-14-2003, 03:16 PM

Default Adding Pic. To Profile??

How do I add a pic. to my profile? I went to the spot to update my profile but didn' t see it there. Any help on this would be great! Thanks!! -- CDH
Old 10-14-2003, 03:31 PM

Default RE: Adding Pic. To Profile??

CDH,
Hey man, give me a call and i will walk ya through it. If not lookunder your profile its called a AVATAR. just up load your pic to that
see tomorrow
Old 10-14-2003, 03:35 PM

Sounds good C. I am calling you right now. (Calling you ever name in the book!) PS: Fabrezze is NOT the scent eliminator you want to buy!! LMAO [&:] -- CDH
Old 10-14-2003, 03:50 PM

PS: Fabrezze is NOT the scent eliminator you want to buy!! LMAO -- CDH
Damn, Fabreeze smells great It says it eliminates odor
Well, I couldnt find it under the profile so someone amy need to hlep him, cause i could not find it, probably why i cant find deer either.
take care man
Old 10-14-2003, 03:56 PM

probably why i cant find deer either.
Now that isn' t true. I heard you saw more deer in 1 day than you did in the last 30 days not too long ago. Thanks for trying to help and don' t forget your rifle tomorrow. Don' t be late because I don' t mind eating without ya! lol -- CDH
Old 10-14-2003, 04:26 PM
Matriarch Doe!

That little picture is called an avatar. In order to get one, you have to go to your profile page. The profile page is kinda screwed up for some reason! Normally, to get there, you would just click on " my profile" at the top of any page. For some reason, that doesn' t work anymore---you just end up at the page you registered with to join the site. Here' s how I got my profile page back....send yourself a private message. You can send yourself a message by clicking on the talk-bubble above your name in your post right above this one. If you chose the option of having PMs emailed, check your e-mail and click on the link at the bottom of that e-mail. That should take you to your profile page. Stick it in your favorites so you can keep it available for future use. You' ll want to rename it when you stick it in favorites. Otherwise, it will have the same name as this site. Then from that page, you should be able to get a avatar, create a signature, make changes to your profile, and check your private messages. Hope this helps until they get it fixed!
Old 10-14-2003, 08:26 PM

Now that isn' t true. I heard you saw more deer in 1 day than you did in the last 30 days not too long ago.
I saw so many because i was at your deer honey hole...man it was fun. All the damn huntin i was doing i never saw so many deer as the one day with you.

Thanks for trying to help and don' t forget your rifle tomorrow.
Its already packed. I am at work watching that damn clock... I will see you at the skillet.
Old 10-15-2003, 05:30 AM

Thanks Hntngirl! I will give it a try. Have you got anything yet this year?

.308 Swar, sssshhhhhh. lol I will see you there and I' ll be wearing my bib with knife and fork in hand! lol -- CHD
Old 10-15-2003, 07:56 AM
Matriarch Doe!

You' re welcome! I' ve killed lots of grouse, quail, bunnies, and a few coyotes this year, but don' t have my deer yet. But tomorrow is another day!
Old 10-15-2003, 09:19 AM

Well good luck!! I hope you bag a BIG ' UN!! -- CDH