HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Whitetail Deer Hunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting-4/)
-   -   The Hunt That Changed My Life (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/whitetail-deer-hunting/397601-hunt-changed-my-life.html)

jerry d 02-14-2015 11:50 AM

I'd reckon you're right, what's puzzling about it is that an "alleged" knowledgeable hunter seem oblivious to it??????
Got a PM also.......Truth of the matter is I can get along with almost anyone but when a guy should be asking question instead of answering them.....drives me nuts!!!!!
IMO, as posted in this thread, we did loose members cause of this kind of argumentative BS.

Oldtimr 02-14-2015 12:45 PM

Yeah JD and the childish nonsense from the two people keeping the thread going off in left field when all questions have been answered is probabably why someone may leave the site. Childish behavior doesn't make any point except childishness.

jerry d 02-14-2015 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Oldtimr (Post 4184957)
Yeah JD and the childish nonsense from the two people keeping the thread going off in left field when all questions have been answered is probabably why someone may leave the site. Childish behavior doesn't make any point except childishness.

If it wasn't for your smarta$$ reply the thread would have never got to this point

Ridge Runner 02-14-2015 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by jerry d (Post 4184963)
If it wasn't for your smarta$$ reply the thread would have never got to this point

touche'
RR

Bbj270 02-14-2015 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by jerry d (Post 4184963)

+1 that's were it all started from

Oldtimr 02-14-2015 03:31 PM

No JD, if it wasn't for your and another posters feigned outrage over a reasonable question, this thread would have been over long ago! But if it makes you feel good knock yourself out, perhaps you need it.

Ridge Runner 02-14-2015 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Oldtimr (Post 4184629)
You said you never hunted but your buddy was trying to get you to go but you had no interest, then one day he says come on we are going hunting and you went and killed a deer. What I did not see was that you took a hunter education course and obtained a hunter ed card so you could buy a license or that you had a license when you went hunting with your buddy!

its posts like this that is ridiculous, why would anyone just look for a reason to cry foul, then it was everyone elses fault for making a post because everything was clarified on post #?? which would have needed no clarification if some wouldn't have been looking for a reason to flame the new guy, a new hunter kills a deer, congratulate him and be on your way, since I got here in 1998 the forum has been about hunters helping hunters, its what we do, when it switches to old hunters chastising new hunters cause they don't do it to suit them, they can perma ban me, until then I will defend the tradition of HNI
RR

jerry d 02-14-2015 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Oldtimr (Post 4184971)
No JD, if it wasn't for your and another posters feigned outrage over a reasonable question, .

Reasonable question????? More like a STUPID question looking to instigate the OP.

Sheridan 02-14-2015 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner (Post 4184976)
the forum has been about hunters helping hunters, its what we do,............
RR

I'm all for that......................................

I share with you, you share with me !!! :poke:

Ridge Runner 02-15-2015 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by Sheridan (Post 4184987)

I'm all for that......................................

I share with you, you share with me !!! :poke:

still trying to get in my will ain't ya?
RR