Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Nebraska 2014

Old 11-30-2014, 08:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Nebraska 2014

We returned from another successful trip out to Nebraska. This year we brought along my Mom and also picked up my buddy Ryan in Wyoming. My Mom shot her first deer and Ryan got a nice buck a little ways out there

Ryan got this beauty at 907 yards. One shot. Rifle chambered in 270 Weatherby and a 150gr ABLR topped with a Huskemaw scope.

I got this buck, Ryan got two does and my Dad got two does all in about 6 minutes time. My cousin on the left also shot two does a day earlier.

My mom smoked this doe at 180 yards, one shot, dropped him with my Grandpa's old .243 that she wanted to kill a deer with. And I popped the other doe with a 7mm RUM.

It was a darn fun trip and hopefully we will make it out there again.
Old 11-30-2014, 05:24 PM
Spike

Congrats on a great hunt! Those are some nice looking deer you guys got...awesome you were able to get your mom out there and have her get a deer!
Old 11-30-2014, 05:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sounds like a Ted Nugent "wack em and stack em hunt!
Old 11-30-2014, 05:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sure sounds like you "guyz" had some fun !!!

A couple of good ones in there too......................

907 yards - GOOD shooting !

Those memories will last a lifetime.