Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Treestand stolen mid season?

Old 12-29-2016, 01:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

He can go right ahead with his idea and he may be the one to get the whoppin or worse because the guy may have a weapon and they'll be burying him over nothing but a few bucks worth of his property! Amazing how brave some are on their keyboard!
Old 12-29-2016, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
Don't know but I would bet they would sue you and probably win and then live of your hard work for a while. I think we would all like to take thieves out if we catch them. Unfortunately self help will buy you nothing but trouble. Even the police who are supposed to get the bad guys get charged when it is politically expedient and sued even if they were cleared which in some cases destroys their lives. A little saying to live by, :if you think it will make you feel good, don't do it". Restraint will save your bacon.
Well I'm not going to keep on the subject hopefully it will never come to that point anyway!