Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

record rack deer feeds

Old 10-27-2014, 03:22 PM
Spike

Default record rack deer feeds

Anyone here have any experience with the record rack products? Looking for something else other than just corn to put out at my stand locations to offer more to the deer.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:54 PM
Fork Horn

Only thing different about the Record Rack corn and plain corn is it has some kind of attractant that makes it smell sweet. IMO corn is corn and if the deer see it they're more than likely coming to it.

You could always add some sweet attractant to the corn, but it might attract coons more than deer. I've got a bud that mixes brown sugar with corn and he says it works great! Has a lot of coons visit though. haha
Old 10-27-2014, 05:27 PM
Fork Horn

Are you talking about deer feed...not corn right.

In my opinion unless you set up year round feeding and not at a spot for hunting you do no good with the feed. You are better off setting up mineral sites. Deer feeds dont like to be wet and can be difficult to get wild deer to eat.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:04 PM
Spike

Thanks NightCrawler thats pretty much what I was wanting to know.