Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Is a Sandero 300 Win Mag too much for White Tail? >

Is a Sandero 300 Win Mag too much for White Tail?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Is a Sandero 300 Win Mag too much for White Tail?

Old 12-31-2013, 11:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wouldn't get a Sendero. Way to heavy, imo. .300mag is a good choice, and certainly if you plan to to alot of longer distance shooting and possibly at elk. I would opt for something a tad smaller - but that is me. Either way, I wouldn't get a Sendero no matter what caliber unless I was sitting on a crop field with bipods.
Old 12-31-2013, 06:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Try not to shoot them more than once !

Good gun !!!
Old 01-03-2014, 05:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

To cold to swim in lake is why my wife wouldn't let me buy property unless it was near Lake Michigan.

I am Happy with the place we got near Rapid River and yes the bay does have some good fishing but the little bay is supposed to be best.

I also can't see any difference in a 165gr. bullet than the same bullet out of a 308 as far as meat damage goes.

Al