Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Junior Hunter (16 Years old) Self films buck kill >

Junior Hunter (16 Years old) Self films buck kill

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Junior Hunter (16 Years old) Self films buck kill

Old 12-20-2013, 12:18 PM
Typical Buck

You supporters of Video Boy .......... I have a question.

If someone who had never hunted asked you about deer hunting would you show them any of the videos being discussed here as an example of what hunting is all about?
Old 12-20-2013, 12:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
BS! Read what you wrote and rephrase it if that's what you meant because it sure didn't sound like that's what you meant to me. Here's another youngster I helped get started last year that's Dad doesn't hunt! I've got more, but I hope you get the big picture!
I questioned your leadership and that is exactly what I meant.

All you have taught this kid is how to be self righteous and call people names on the internet.

I sure hope that is not how your doing it in real life.

This kid could use a little guidance and all you have done is make it less likely that happens.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bullcamp82834
You supporters of Video Boy .......... I have a question.

If someone who had never hunted asked you about deer hunting would you show them any of the videos being discussed here as an example of what hunting is all about?
I would not.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:27 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by rockport
I questioned your leadership and that is exactly what I meant.

All you have taught this kid is how to be self righteous and call people names on the internet.

I sure hope that is not how your doing it in real life.

This kid could use a little guidance and all you have done is make it less likely that happens.
rockport,
I think this dude had the self righteous name calling thing down pat already with no help from anyone here.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Being of a younger generation I can see why this kid wants to film his hunts. He's 16yrs old. A kid in his sophomore year. We all remember HS. It's very competitive and a lot of comparisons. Whether its girlfriends, cars, grades, rap sheet, whatever. This kid has been brought up in a different hunting society then myself, or you TG, BC. His bringing up is food plots, antler max, the stupid crush attractants. Everything this kid knows about hunting is main stream. There are a lot of young hunters that think they’re going to be on the sportsman channel someday. So I don't think it's the kid we should be complaining about. It's what our dearest most cherished past time has become. 200' bucks, food plots, 5.5 yr old bucks, bashing each other’s hunting practices.
Old 12-20-2013, 12:51 PM
Fork Horn

Bravo deer nutz. That's a hell of a name by the way. I to gotta agree. I also believe u can try to help people talk till your blue in the face but you know if they are from a different generation in this world the way things are they may as well be from a different planet. All u can do is try but beware of failure which will result is even more videos like dirty deeds done with sheep!!!!!
Old 12-20-2013, 12:55 PM
Typical Buck

deernutz makes some good points. The old dogs do tend to bully the pup. I think the old dogs are really just trying to get the pup to take a good look at what he's doing. Myself I look at those videos and see the equivalent of my old traditions being mocked in a cheap cartoon.

I detest the self involved narcissistic video age.
Old 12-20-2013, 01:10 PM
Spike

The harvest of 1 1/2 five point buck from a 16 year old on film not showing any blood or anything is not something to get worked up about 40 years from now when we can watch this and relive it and I speak for the group we will not regret it and in our videos even this one it was filmed while hunting with family and friends even though they may be hunting in different locations it still is about the family traditions it's just our generation we have decided to film then and share them with more then just family members

Last edited by ChasingTrophiesTV; 12-20-2013 at 01:20 PM.
Old 12-20-2013, 01:19 PM
Spike

And no one is making anyone watch it that is everyone's personal choice if you do not like the videos then simply do not watch them who knows some may enjoy them considering the 42k views on the channel over the last couple months I'm done defending what we are doing our generation has our views on it and you have yours and if I was trying to get on the outdoor channel I wouldn't be hunting mountain ground in PA with a hunter population just shy of a million I would have moved to a state that produces big bucks and had less hunting pressure
Old 12-20-2013, 01:29 PM
Typical Buck

My way of telling the story of the hunt is to point out a head on the wall and tell the story of the hunt verbally over a nice bourbon and branch water.
But I'm an old fuddy dud.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.