Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Junior Hunter (16 Years old) Self films buck kill >

Junior Hunter (16 Years old) Self films buck kill

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Junior Hunter (16 Years old) Self films buck kill

Old 12-20-2013, 04:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Rockport---I really don't see a big problem with that ost one either that was addressed to another member after he made comments similar to mine. You have your opinion and I have mine, so I guess we'll just end this with agreeing to disagree!

Lunkerdog---Thanks for the kind comments in your last post Donny and it's good to see you're alive and well. Are you off for the winter now from your work at the bog? NAHC---What's that, LOL!!!
Old 12-20-2013, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Rockport---I really don't see a big problem with that ost one either that was addressed to another member after he made comments similar to mine. You have your opinion and I have mine, so I guess we'll just end this with agreeing to disagree!

Lunkerdog---Thanks for the kind comments in your last post Donny and it's good to see you're alive and well. Are you off for the winter now from your work at the bog? NAHC---What's that, LOL!!!
Maybe it is all in innocence and you don't realize it.

I would find these to lines very offensive.

"hunting is not just about killing and blood"

"If they just want blood and guts, they can stay with their video games!"

That is an awful lot of judgement right out of the gate. You know sometimes 20 year olds may not express how they feel about things very well. I'd hate to think its ever just about Killing,blood,and guts for any body. I think that is an awful extreme thing to put on somebody you have barely met on a forum.
Old 12-20-2013, 09:01 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
*** Start buying a $50 Preference Point for elk in Wyoming each summer and by the time you finish school you'll have enough points to have a good hunt out there. I might even be willing to take you out and get you a good bull and it won't cost you more than about $2K for the tag and gas to get back and forth from PA.
If you take him out and get a good bull can I tag along and film the whole thing ?
I'll even let you guys use my place to access some prime BLM and USFS land.