Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

ghostblind

Old 01-16-2018, 01:42 PM
Spike

How the heck did that ad get in there?

Sorry if dumb questions ... I'm rather new.
Old 01-16-2018, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by flags
They work pretty good. You can virtually disappear with one. One thing is they don't have a top so if the weather is bad you are going to get wet. But they allow you to set up anyplace and you can ambush a blind shy deer because you can set up where they least expect it, even on bare dirt. I used mine to ambush a deer on a heavily hunted public area in VA by setting up in the middle a harvested soybean field where the deer wasn't expecting a hunter.
Thank ya. I will have to save up a either get one or make one by next season out there. Not many folks out hunting after the rifle seasons here but man the deer are cagey.
Old 01-17-2018, 05:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by OutdoorsinTexas
These were my same two reactions.
See post #3 where I answered his question. They come with a carrying case with backpack style straps so it is easy to take it into the field with you.
Old 02-02-2018, 03:33 PM
Fork Horn

Returned mine after a single use. They don't work so well in the wind.