Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
New York  2013. Bow season so far >

New York 2013. Bow season so far

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

New York 2013. Bow season so far

Old 10-14-2013, 10:08 AM
Spike

Default New York 2013. Bow season so far

Hey all this is my first post here I've been lurking around for awhile tho. I hunt Dutchess County in New York about 30 minutes south of the Catskills so far this year I've been skunked pre season this year during my scouting I had deer and signs of deer all over the last couple of weeks it seemed they must have gone on vacation. This past Sunday I did some scouting. I'm finding signs once again fresh rubs and tracks but nothing like I was finding 2 weeks before opening day. Anyone else from this area? How's your luck so far?
Old 10-17-2013, 06:10 AM
Spike

Where in Dutchess? I'm in dutchess too, in Pawling. I've only been out 3 times so far and kicked up a small buck during my last hunt.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:58 AM
Fork Horn

How's the ticks in that area with the warm weather ?