Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Let's see pics of your hunting blinds! >

Let's see pics of your hunting blinds!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Let's see pics of your hunting blinds!

Old 11-21-2013, 01:48 PM
MZS
Typical Buck

Mine is a multi-level stand with 15 ft shooting height, nestled within a cedar tree. Will really need something to block that wind - it is supposed to be really cold this gun opener.

Attached Thumbnails Let's see pics of your hunting blinds!-allfinished4.jpg  

Last edited by MZS; 11-21-2013 at 02:02 PM.
Old 12-04-2013, 07:51 PM
Spike

Not much for walls yet

Old 12-12-2013, 05:11 PM
Spike

I have a 4x4 plastic one called the blynd made in texas.It's on a 5 foot stand,I have had it for 9 seasons and the windows are still fine and it was a camo one and it has not faded at all.Don't have any computer pics of it though.May build one to use at another place so it is nice to see the ones guys have built.The manufactured ones are getting pretty pricey now.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:07 PM
fzo
Fork Horn

really nice pics
Old 12-23-2013, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MZS
Mine is a multi-level stand with 15 ft shooting height, nestled within a cedar tree. Will really need something to block that wind - it is supposed to be really cold this gun opener.

just curious why you didn't just make it one height?

Originally Posted by Archie Otto
Not much for walls yet

nice steps though
Old 01-12-2014, 05:21 PM
Fork Horn

I built a 6x8 blind this past summer and it works great. My nephew shot his first buck out of it and we plan on planting a couple of apple trees and a food plot. I built it so that you can either rifle or bow hunt out of it. http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/memb...ting-shack.jpg

Last edited by VTBoneCollector; 01-12-2014 at 05:46 PM.
Old 01-26-2014, 12:44 AM
fzo
Fork Horn

nice pictures
Old 01-26-2014, 05:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Fellow I know in Wisconsin did this.

One used port-a-potty, $60 bucks.
Remove what you don't want to hunt with $0
Add amenities, cut windows, Plexiglas (store cut) $16 bucks, swivel office chair $0, (curb pick up), ladder, (curb pick up)
Tower lumber (from wood pile, maybe $100 bucks purchased?)
Camo paint job? DW.....Hey, she the artist........I don't argue with some one that wants to work.

Warm La. box blind in cold weather, priceless.........

Kind of small I felt but with a little short 870 slugger or a Remington model 7 would be OK.

Al

Last edited by alleyyooper; 01-26-2014 at 05:21 AM.
Old 01-26-2014, 05:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by sbgrace
I have a 4x4 plastic one called the blynd made in texas.It's on a 5 foot stand,I have had it for 9 seasons and the windows are still fine and it was a camo one and it has not faded at all.Don't have any computer pics of it though.May build one to use at another place so it is nice to see the ones guys have built.The manufactured ones are getting pretty pricey now.

***Those are built in San Antonio, TX by the Father of a guy that used to hunt on one of our deer leases down in the south brush country. Tommy worked for his Dad and died when he fell through a skylight onto the concrete floor quite a few years ago in a freak accident. I also had one of those blinds up here in MI for many years until the weather finally took it's toll on it.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:01 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by warbirdlover
Here's mine on our leased 120 acres in central Wisconsin...
How do you see out of this blind when you are seated. Not being sarcastic. Just don't see any holes or windows low enough.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.