Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Need Some Advice

Old 01-16-2013, 09:03 AM
Spike

Exclamation Need Some Advice

My brother and a few of my closest friends and I have been tossing around the idea of starting an outdoors group for a long time. We are finally buckling down and making it happen. We started keeping track of all our fishing and hunting reports on a blog. We also started a facebook page to try to get daily content out. We just finished our promo video and are launching our website this week. We also have a graphic designer working up a logo for us which should be done in the next couple weeks.

Our goal is to possibly make a living one day off of what we love most... hunting, fishing, and the outdoors. If it never happens, at least we will still have all of our adventures documented to show our kids one day. Until then we will be making videos, detailed hunting and fishing reports, and how to's.

One thing we are very adamant about doing is giving back. We want to start a program to take veterans and servicemen on all expense paid sharking trips. We plan to do at least 5 of these trips this year and see how it goes and hopefully expand the program for 2014.

We know we don't catch the biggest sharks or shoot the best deer, but what we do, we do with a passion that we think others will be drawn to.

We are just putting out our promo video today. I'd like my fellow THFers to take a look and let me know what yall think. All criticism is welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV-SP-nFRLQ

If you like what you see check out our website
www.lostboysoutdoors.com
or like us on facebook www.facebook.com/thelostboysoutdoors
Old 01-16-2013, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Excellent idea regarding veterans. I helped with the Illinois Wheelin' Sportsmen a bit by providing a guided whitetail hunt for a veteran from Afghanistan and guiding on a pheasant hunt. You should have a chapter in your state. I believe they are affiliated with the NWTF.

And, I like your website. It looks well thought out and not developed by a novice. Only advice is for more chicks in bikinis!!! May want to add links to sites for regulations, huntingnet.com, etc. if legal.

Good job and good luck.