Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Found 2 bucks locked together

Old 01-16-2013, 01:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very nice Jalex!

If I ever found two bucks locked like that - (after I got done crying because I usually don't see one like that) ...I would do the same thing. Euro mount them together, no way would I separate them. I think its awesome way to display a great but unfortunate find.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

TOPGUN whats the deal. You always seem to be trying to get into an legal argument all the time with people on here.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Where have I been into legal arguments other than making a mistake on the number of states allowing a .223 for big game and then this possible situation that has been straightened out and which I just issued an apology in case you didn't read my last post? To possibly give you a clue why I may be looking at things a little closer that you might like is that I did over 30 years in several LE jobs with the state of Michigan. Sorry if that might come out with my posting sometimes!
Old 01-16-2013, 02:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not blasting yeah. I have some LE experience not 30 yrs. Maybe I mistook you for someone else. The 30 yrs makes sense. Just kinda seemed harsh on the guy.