Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Found 2 bucks locked together

Old 01-14-2013, 02:57 PM
Spike

2011 was last winter. Ok I'm sorry it was a year and a couple months. Geez, morons. And by the way in missouri they are conservation agents, not wardens.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:02 PM
Fork Horn

Default Nice

Rare find amigo. Nice, thanks for posting pics.

If I found something like this, like you I'd find a way to memorialize it too.

Rare.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:14 PM
Typical Buck

Very cool yet sad find.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by jalex
2011 was last winter. Ok I'm sorry it was a year and a couple months. Geez, morons. And by the way in missouri they are conservation agents, not wardens.
Good story---bye bye, buy bonds!!!
Old 01-14-2013, 05:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Gm54-120
Yes i can on several forums from 11/29/2011 and 12/1/2011 as well as here.

Well ive seen those two on two other forums with a different story behind them.

http://www.missouriwhitetails.com/fo...057#pid2332640

Ringer wrote

On cabinchat too
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&gl=us&strip=1

Mr. Mangler post Nov 29 2011, 10:28 AM

So where you coyote hunting, crappie fishing or rounding up the cows?

Its very interesting

I mean, you got to see where GM54 is coming from. Stated above you used a snagging rod to pull them in but in a post before you said you held on the the antlers while your Conservation Police friend paddled in. It's a great find but you have to see there are a few different stories here and with all the things we see on here you have to understand why people are scratching their heads. Whether it was you or someone else who found it, they are still pretty cool!
Old 01-14-2013, 05:51 PM
Fork Horn

Those are two nice bucks. Congrats on the find. Bet you wish you could of put an arrow through either one.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:28 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by fastetti
I mean, you got to see where GM54 is coming from. Stated above you used a snagging rod to pull them in but in a post before you said you held on the the antlers while your Conservation Police friend paddled in. It's a great find but you have to see there are a few different stories here and with all the things we see on here you have to understand why people are scratching their heads. Whether it was you or someone else who found it, they are still pretty cool!
Your right, I can see where Scott is coming from. I guess if I were in his shoes I would think the same. I wouldn't be so quick to call someone a poacher though, like that topgun tard. I did find them as I described. I have disposition papers for both heads and they are both sitting by the fireplace in my basement, still locked up. By the way, I feel the need for me to explain myself further was the result of the self created reasonable suspicion of myself falsifying the story by discrepancies, for whatever reason. I hope that I have somehow explained myself, for whatever it is worth.
The bigger buck of the two I have a lot of trail cam pics of. He hung with the buck I killed during the 2011 firearms season and a few others. I think he was 3.5. The other buck I had never seen before, I believe he was older.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Look Jalex tard, LOL! You lack a little reading comprehension besides being a sorry story teller because I didn't call you a poacher. My exact sentence was: "It's amazing the number of people who have been busted for shooting their mouth off on the internet and were found to be poachers or law violators if there was a violation here!" People have been busted for law violations and poaching just by putting up pictures of animals or telling stories that ended up being poached. I guess you haven't seen the picture or read the story of the 19 year old kid in Worland, WY who put his picture on the net with a huge nontypical mulie buck that people had been watching. He said it was shot 30 miles from where they were watching it during an open season. People called the G&F Warden and the followup investigation found he shot it out of season right where they had been watching it all year. Further investigation found he shot several more out of season in another county. He's now a felon for multiple egregious violations and will be doing PRISON time!!! When he gets out he will no longer be allowed to own a firearm, vote, or hunt with any weapon for the rest of his life!!! Just Google the name "Colton Lapp" to read all about it!

You just stated: "By the way, I feel the need for me to explain myself further was the result of the self created reasonable suspicion of myself falsifying the story by discrepancies, for whatever reason."
***That was all you needed to say because that's exactly what made us all suspicious. Welcome to the site and behave yourself!!!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 01-15-2013 at 05:58 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

jalex

Im certainly not calling you a poacher. Ive seen enough of your posts on the Whitetail forum to believe you would not do that and i know where the pics of the deer came from in Mo. There is a small pond or two very close according to google maps and gps data.

People on the net use the pics of others all the time as you well know and i have no doubts they are your pics. Like i said, i saw them over a year ago and when they were posted here as last years pics with a different version of events it made me wonder if someone else was using them.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:29 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Gm54-120
jalex

Im certainly not calling you a poacher. Ive seen enough of your posts on the Whitetail forum to believe you would not do that and i know where the pics of the deer came from in Mo. There is a small pond or two very close according to google maps and gps data.

People on the net use the pics of others all the time as you well know and i have no doubts they are your pics. Like i said, i saw them over a year ago and when they were posted here as last years pics with a different version of events it made me wonder if someone else was using them.

So you know where they come from huh? Based by your statement you are not right.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.