Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
You guys need to relax (what would you do?) >

You guys need to relax (what would you do?)

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

You guys need to relax (what would you do?)

Old 12-23-2012, 06:17 PM
Super Moderator

We all had a long way to go at some point TG. I'm not here to argue with you. I'm all for banning people if they are a continued problem. But I read his previous posts, and until this most recent topic he hasn't been a problem and has been trying to learn and contribute. We gotta stick together, not run each other off. We all make mistakes, learning from them can be the hard part. If he doesn't learn then he needs to go, you're right. But give him a chance to learn before just running him off. I'm off this topic now folks, I've given my opinion! It'll only get messier from here.
-Jake
Old 12-23-2012, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is pretty funny, cyber bashing isn't for the thin skinned people but then again its another way for people to vent. Read the rules for your area, mistakes happen but don't post them over the internet.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry Jake, but for a retired law enforcement officer like myself to read his posts asking to condone him violating the no hunting law and then openly telling us out on a hunting website that he's already violating another law that is there for a purpose does not set well with me! IMHO if he had made a sincere apology when he started this thread, instead of what he posted, I wouldn't have responded like I did. Hunting is my passion and has been for 60 years! Reading his posts in these two threads does not make me want to embrace him into the fold of folks who act with honesty and integrity even when nobody is there to see what they are doing.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

"not going there for the risk of being banned but this is total and complete BS......nough said"
RR

Not going where? Every word is true and you dang well know it! You wouldn't agree with me if I said the sun comes up in the east and are just looking to put in your wisecracks whenever I post. Anyone that remotely condones this kid posting what he has isn't much better than he is. It's funny you don't make sarcastic remarks back to others that agree with me. Now that's NUFF said, LOL!!!
Old 12-24-2012, 08:09 AM
Inactive

Gentlemen, The lad made an attempt at an apology, albeit not a great one, but the attempt was made. Bocanjala made a very wise post, so lets all go along with his suggestion. Plse do it before one of the mods is forced to take action. Let's give the lad a chance.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well, we can now dismiss the "troll" allegation?
Old 12-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Ignore me my rear! Read the last post he put up again and tell me he learned a friggin thing about what we told him after he started things. If you think that's an apology you're badly mistaken and we don't need people like him in our sport! Like I said, he should stay away and not come back until he grows up and all the responses he's given in these two thread shows he has a long way to go!
You don't justify a violation and then apologise and think all is well, it's not. alot of non hunters read this stuff! Think before you post!
Old 12-25-2012, 07:59 PM
Super Moderator

It's said, it's done, take a chill, and give the boy a chance, if the apple is bad, the worm will poke its ugly head out soon enough.
Old 12-25-2012, 08:44 PM
Super Moderator

BTW - Marshbanks12, if you haven't read it yet, go read my reply before I locked the other thread. http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/4020170-post60.html This is not a bash against you, but moreso to open your eyes. If you want to hunt, as is with anything else in life, you have to follow the rules.

All members are welcome here, to learn, share, and post properly. There is much for you to learn and I welcome you to stay and learn.

Happy Hunting,, Merry Christmas,, and the Very Best of The New Year to You!!!

Last edited by deerdust; 12-25-2012 at 08:55 PM.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by x-mountie
Gentlemen, The lad made an attempt at an apology, albeit not a great one, but the attempt was made. Bocanjala made a very wise post, so lets all go along with his suggestion. Plse do it before one of the mods is forced to take action. Let's give the lad a chance.
X2 Some of you Canucks are wiser than one would think!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.