HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What would YOU do?????
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 08:37 PM
deerdust
Super Moderator

I didn't read all the replies, but I read more than enough. This thread is now locked, but will remain here just long enough for you to see why I locked it.

4. No topics and/or statements which could be used to reflect poorly on hunting, archery or firearms. Anti-hunting and other posts indicating a stance against the hunting, archery or the firearm industry will be removed and your account will be banned.

6. Please do not post anything that could be used by "anti-hunting" groups to support their cause. Remember, it is easy to take comments out of context. Keep this in mind as you post, since anti-hunting groups may visit this site in search of ammunition for their cause.

8. Do not engage in "flame-wars" or excessive exchange of confrontational postings. Debate is important, but users should not try to "pick a fight" with one another.

Trespassing and poaching is against the law.
Harvesting any animal with the wrong weapon is against the law.
Asking law abiding people if they think you should break the law is just asking for trouble. And it is against the rules here at Huntingnet.
Posting that you break the law, by hunting with the wrong weapon, is also asking for trouble. Not just from the responses you get from the members here, but your state and local law enforcement can use this to their advantage. There is no mistake about it, when you knowingly admit to breaking the law.

You are young, and many here will give you good, legal advice. Heed that advice, and enjoy a long life of legal hunting.

If you have any question about the rules stated or why this was locked, please message my inbox.
Consider this a verbal warning. Any future posting about performing illegal hunting acts will unfortunately get you terminated from from the site.

Last edited by deerdust; 12-25-2012 at 09:01 PM.