Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Kansas Deer Season

Old 09-16-2003, 07:30 PM

Default Kansas Deer Season

Hey all.

With ML season underway, and archery season set to start in couple weeks, following into firearms season in December, I just wanted to wish all KS hunters and NR hunters the best of luck. I hope the season fills the your need during the hunt.

Hunt hard, be safe, practice hunter courtesy, control your shot, and HAVE FUN.

I am hoping to take a deer this year with a handgun, based on what I learned with last year ' s hunt. I am very excited and can hardly wait until December. The only thing I am not looking forward to is the long drag should I be successful, but that' s part of the game, I guess.
Old 09-17-2003, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Kansas Deer Season

I' m looking forward to being back to the farm for sure, with the bow. Family says that there is still no shortage of deer around the farm. A long drag, come on Mark, is there really any where in Ks. that you have to drag a deer a long ways! You need to come out west and shoot an elk about 3 or 4 miles from the road, that will make those whitetail drags seem like a piece of cake Good Luck to you too and to all.
Old 09-17-2003, 01:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Kansas Deer Season

Yeah, I' m getting pretty anxious to get out and hunt. I know there are some real nice ones out there, just finding time is the hardest thing. Good luck to you guys.