Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Is this a Freak or Camera trick >

Is this a Freak or Camera trick

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Is this a Freak or Camera trick

Old 11-26-2012, 06:58 PM
Fork Horn

Awesome buck! I know one thing for certain, won't get hi. Wile drooling,over his pictures at home. Go get him!
Old 11-27-2012, 04:13 AM
Fork Horn

Since gun season is over here and he is coming in close to day light hours some times I think I am going to stay out of there until we have a really cold blast when he has to move to get food. I am hoping he is going to rut in the late rut which old bucks usually do but I saw him on his feet once on November 3rd so he may have been going into rut then... He came into about 60 yards and I guess smelled me and just slowely turned around and walked the other way. At the time I know he was a really wide deer that we hadn't seen on camera before but I didn't really think he was this big. Of course all the guys I hunt with thought I was tellin fish stories when I told them how wide he was! Now I have proof! Does anyone have any guess on score or age?
Old 11-28-2012, 03:51 AM
Fork Horn

That's a beast. There was a HUGE 8pt shot in my area a couple yrs ago. The only down side was the SOB Poached it. One of the biggest 8s ever shot. I'm still waiting on pictures of the 8pt that was taken legally in that same area this year.
Good luck sleeping, knowing something like that is parked near your stand everynight in the dark.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:30 AM
Fork Horn

Does anybody have any idea what he will score? Iam thinking around 160 but I am not good at judging width. I can guess most of his tine lengths but when it comes to main beams and width I really don't know. He may be 170's a really am not sure.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Spike

What a beauty! I hope you get him!
Old 11-29-2012, 04:26 PM
Typical Buck

Looks kinda like the eight pointer i took last year he grossed 160.good luck getting him.