Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Can you belive this bull$*@&?!?!?!!?!?!?!? >

Can you belive this bull$*@&?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Can you belive this bull$*@&?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Old 11-19-2012, 10:59 AM
Typical Buck

Sounds extreem but they did draw first blood,it didnt bother the guy that it was already wounded?would the guys that first shot it have trailed it and finished it off?kinda sounds like the second hunter was trying to steal a already wounded deer
Old 11-19-2012, 11:08 AM
Typical Buck

Around here if its on public land we go on the who drew first blood as the rule,we find it kind of hard to consider it fair chase if its already got a bullet hole in it
Old 11-19-2012, 03:00 PM
Typical Buck

First blood my a$$. first lethal hit all the way, you shoot a deer in the leg and trail it 4 miles till someone else shoots it and you want to claim it, BS........ NO WAY

Like a few guys said, its not worth getting into a huge fight over a deer with 4 guys and guns. but no way would that deer be free to those guys.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Typical Buck

Lol sorry didnt mean to affend you,whatever floats your boat thats just how we do it here it seems to work for use,either way its just a deer its not worth fighting over
Old 11-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Typical Buck

Define lethal because anything with an an extra hole in it that it wasnt born with will probably die eventualy without some kind of medical attention such as a deer.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:58 PM
Typical Buck

Btw id say if someone trails their wounded deer four 4 miles id say they deserve it....
Old 11-19-2012, 04:16 PM
Fork Horn

While showing an ex how to track a mortally hit doe about 200 yds years ago two guys picked her up and double teamed her out of the woods. Didn,t bother to gut her for a reason!. Snow was still in woods past thawed field showing her bed and their tracks. and no they didn,t shoot it. I didn,t catch them so they must have really hustled.
Ah well didn,t like it but figured they wanted it awful bad. started looking for other areas to hunt as worse things in the area were reported in the media.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:18 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry for rambling but the more i think about it the more i dont blame those guys for getting mad.we are all capable of makeing a bad shot and when u try to do the right thing and track it down you see someone loading it up,yeah id be peed.anouther question is if that deer wasnt wounded would it have ran in the dirrection of the second hunter?theres noway to know.also how desperate are u to steal someones already wounded deer?your not hunting at that point anymore your dispatching a wounded animal is all,just my opinion take no affence
Old 11-19-2012, 04:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by monoped
While showing an ex how to track a mortally hit doe about 200 yds years ago two guys picked her up and double teamed her... started looking for other areas to hunt as worse things in the area were reported in the media.
Damn, at first I thought you were referring to your ex! lmao
Old 11-19-2012, 05:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by skinnnner
Sounds extreem but they did draw first blood,it didnt bother the guy that it was already wounded?would the guys that first shot it have trailed it and finished it off?kinda sounds like the second hunter was trying to steal a already wounded deer
B!S! Most every where I know of the kill shot gets the deer!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.